Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to also make a front bumper switch from the normal rt bumper to a srt bumper. can i just get one from a junkyard or do i have to get a durflex one or something to get it custom fit on? id rather just get one off a junkyard but im not sure if it will fit on

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
What year? I know a 2015+ SRT bumper doesn't like up perfectly with the hood.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
A 12-14 SRT bumper should bolt on to your car (looks like you have an 11-14) no problem. I know at least a few people have done this swap, have you looked for any threads yet?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A 12-14 SRT bumper should bolt on to your car (looks like you have an 11-14) no problem. I know at least a few people have done this swap, have you looked for any threads yet?
no i haven't. i have horrible experience with durables and i don't want to order from them. if i just get a stock srt8 bumper I'm trying to see if that will fit

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
no i haven't. i have horrible experience with durables and i don't want to order from them. if i just get a stock srt8 bumper I'm trying to see if that will fit
Ok, let's try this again, because apparently you didn't understand me.
I don't know what a "durable" is, but I said 12-14 SRT bumper. As in OEM. Should bolt right on. Can't make that any simpler. Several people over the years have done this, hence why I asked if you actually LOOKED for any threads (as in write ups) from people who have already taken an OEM SRT bumper and put it on their non-SRT and then wrote about it with colorful pictures and shit. Lemme know if I need to translate into another language if that's why you aren't understanding, that can be arranged.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts