Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in opinions on 6.1 exhaust options from people who have installed or heard one. I am looking for that deep muscle car sound. In addition does anyone know if the SRT comes with high flow cats from the factory. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, they are Hi-flow, but if you get the borla or jbl headers, they come with Hi-flo cats that are freer than stock. My Borla got deeper as I drove it. Sounded knida weak at first, but after about 4k miles, they have really opened up.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
straight pips from cats back are gonna give u that muscle car sound.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I've used the MagnaFlows for quite some time now and really like them. They've continued to get even better sounding as time goes on.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I have the mopar cat-back for my SRT-8 which is made by Corsa and it sounds bad ass when your on it and a nice pure when cruising. Quality and craftmanship and are awesome. I think its one one of best kits for the SRT8 I've heard others and Corsa stands out.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Zoomers Is Bad Ass.. It Roars But Its Not Annoying... Flowmasters??? Dont Do That On A Srt... It Sound Bad.. Ive Heard It. Zoomers Or Corsa. Just My Opinion.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Love How The Car Turns On Man. Major Power. Go To Zoomers.com And See How That One Sounds. My Srt Has A Lil More Roar To It. Its Major Damage To Car Alarms... Lol. Good Job. Never Heard Of Bassani But Good Choice.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I am running the Bassani Cat Back...i would post a clip...but I dont want to get banned lol..trust me it sounds bada$$

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
are you saying only cats no muffler and no resonators
dont you loose power like that
mike
im pretty sure that straiht pipes will with the free flow that thay have will ive u the best u can in terms of HP gains. sum1 correct me if im wrong by all means

1 - 13 of 13 Posts