Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can Anyone Help Me Out There. Im Trying To Find An Engine Cover For My Ride And Theres No Place I Can Visit Or Go Online For That I Have Found That Sells One. Has Anyone Had Any Luck Or Know Where To Go Cuz Im Going Krazy Over Here. Let Me Know Asap... :) Plz

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just order them from any dodge dealership. They are OEM pieces

SRT Engine Covers - 6.1L - OEM Part # 05037534AB & 05037535AB

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

THANXS YOU ARE AWSOME. DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE I CAN GO TO AND SEE THE PARTS??? LET ME KNOW. THANXS

·
Registered
1,850 Posts

I would think that these are the covers over the heads and not an engine cover like the ones that come on the Hemi Chargers. I don't believe that there is room for a cover on an SRT8 motor, much less any support studs to set one on.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no luck on MoparSuperCenter.Com they dont have any engine covers. suks. Starting to agree with manicmechanic. I cant find one and i dont think they make one. ima go to the dealership today and see if they have that part. if not then my shop will cuztom make one. i want some airbrush done to it so ima get it even if i have to .......... lol. later guyz

·
Registered
529 Posts
Wykoff chrysler.
Any dealership can order them.
I have 2 sets!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does Anyone Have A Pic Of The Cover For The Srt??? Dealer Was Very Shady About It. Didnt Know If They Were Bs.

·
Registered
722 Posts
You should have told your dealer to include it

After all it is part of the car, where did the original go?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Never Had On On There. Can U Show Me A Pic Of Yours Since You Have The Srt??? I Know Its A 06 But Just To Get An Idea Of How It Looks For Ours.

·
Registered
455 Posts
If you are referring to a cover to go over the intake manifold there is none. The RT's come with one covering the manifold but not SRT's. With the way the SRT generates heat I really don't think you want to put anything over the intake just to make the engine look pretty. Polishing or coating the manifold would be a much better idea.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I have a set of 6.1 valve cover covers. I will sell them to ya for $10 plus shipping. I can't use them on my 426 motor, poser and all.

C.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a set of 6.1 valve cover covers. I will sell them to ya for $10 plus shipping. I can't use them on my 426 motor, poser and all.

C.
what has that 426 motor done for you???? power? do you have a pic of the motor and the valve covers??

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
what has that 426 motor done for you???? power? do you have a pic of the motor and the valve covers??
They are stock valve cover covers. The 426 is 580hp and 600tq. You can guess what it has done for my car.

C.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Here are GSM covers...

·
Registered
62 Posts
The SRT8 only comes with the 6.1 left cover and Hemi right cover.

They primarily protect the coil packs only.

Cosmetically they are nice.

The 5.7 Hemi R/T engine cover will not fit unless you remove the SRT blanket under your hood.

I drive an 07 R/T Spec SRT8 in stone white. Magnaflow High Flow Cat backs, hood pistons, SRT8 valve covers (OEM R/T) will not fit with SRT hood, OEM - SRT8 diffuser, SRT8 Hood, complete front facia, grill, cross hair and honecomb grill replacement. Preditor Diablo 91 custom tune, 180 theromostat, AiRaid CAI, Toyo 255/55/18, SRT8 floor mats, 35% tint, re-upholstered 07 SRT8 front bucket seats to beige to match OEM interior, SRT8 a/c vent, LED tail lights,SRT8 shift knob, sidewinder cam, no ESP, no MDS, sides debadged only and molding removed, SRT8 suspension, lowered 1 inch, rear SRT8 spoiler, SRT8 front and rear badges. Future: Supercharger, OEM SRT8 rims. Would like to have 1968 Charger extra wide rears if possible. The only spec OEM Stone White R/T SRT8 in Mid-Atlantic. Nice, fast, scary burnouts !!

·
Registered
455 Posts
The SRT8 only comes with the 6.1 left cover and Hemi right cover.

I drive an 07 R/T Spec SRT8 in stone white.

The only spec OEM Stone White R/T SRT8 in Mid-Atlantic. Nice, fast, scary burnouts !!
WHAT???????
A spec srt who??? Is that like a Honda Civic with GT-R badges?????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts