Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really dont feel like taking this thing apart of ship anything. I dont have the patient to put bubble wrap and all this other stuff so that is why I am only doing local pick up only.

I recently bought this for $120 but I like the 2008 Center Console and the one I am getting comes with the VEC entertainment TV thing so I have no need for htis

$50. Local pickup only. Obviously as you can tell I dont know how much these things are worth but they all gotta go.

I will not ship any of this and I will not meet anyone half way.

Come pick it up. DC/MD/VA area..

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry man, I have 2 jobs and I dont have time running around shipping things. My wife dont know what she is doing something if I ask her to ship things hence the reason why I have a negative feedback for not shipping some taillights with bubble wraps.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I only need the cup holder, I sent a PM didn't recieve a reply.....

Come on bro, the cup holder with cover will fit in a shoe box or similar. I don't complain about lil things like that....

I'm interested.....

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I just need the lid but if you send me pics i will take it off you

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bl[CENTER said:
ackChargerRT;1931770]I just need the lid but if you send me pics i will take it off you
you can come pick it up since you are local. Let me know when you are ready to and i'll give you my info. You have to take everything with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts