Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, you can see my mods in my sig. I have a B&G Stage II which seems to work quite well. I have a Diablo Predator on order and when it arrives my plan is to swap the OEM PCM back in. However, after what I've read here and in the LX Forums, I'm really wondering if this is really worth it or not.

For those of you SRT8 owners with a Stage II, what can the Predator add to that or do better than the Stage II? What settings are you changing with the Predator that you really appreciate now that you have it?

I'm starting to have doubts that the Predator will do much more for me than I have with the Stage II. Please tell me I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpity, bump, bump.....

C'mon guys, help me out here a little.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
bump, I got the same question

·
Registered
859 Posts
While I haven't yet ordered the Predator yet (too yella LOLOL) and don't have the B&G, it seems to me that simply the fact that you can custom-tune alot of parameters would make the Diablo a better (and cheaper) choice. Cheaper because you don't have to buty a spare 'puter for the Daiblo.
Heck, just being able to tune for tire diameter and fan temp settings makes it worthwhile in my book!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts