Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know in my 07 R/T the EVIC would tell me what my instantaneous MPG was, but i can't seem to get it to register in my 09 SRT. Do the SRT's not have that option?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think we have the option. i cant ever find it on mine either. honestly i dont really want to see it anyway...
Haha i figured....it would just be discouraging to look at. I suppose Chrysler/SRT decided that if we bought a 6.1 we didn't care about gas mileage :cowsmile:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
i have checked and i cant find it. the most annoying is when your fuel gauge hits red, there is no distance to empty gauge... just get gas now damnit!

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Mine does it in the special menu (hold music button and map button for 10 seconds) two clicks below the one that shows current MPH and top speed hit.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When i go to the fuel economy graph in the advanced evic. I have an ">" that says "MISER" (but when i push ">" nothing happens) and i don't see any "Instantaneous MPG"

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
i have checked and i cant find it. the most annoying is when your fuel gauge hits red, there is no distance to empty gauge... just get gas now damnit!
I was just mentioning this to myself a few days ago.....On my Lincoln & Jags, it would always tell you how much you have left.....now, it's just a gas pump when it's low...annoying!

- Mark

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Mileage calculators are kinda finicky things anyway, really. I just do mine the old fashioned way.

1. Zero the tripmeter when you fill up.

2. Next time you fill up, divide the number on the tripmeter by the amount of gas in gallons.

I do this about every second tank.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts