Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm looking for an srt8 hood for my charger. I'm not having any luck finding a oem one so i'm thinking aftermarket. But my issue is that i'm a stickler for oem fitment, it's gotta be perfect. So i'm wondering who makes a srt replica that is going to have fit and finish just like factory?

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you are looking for perfection, you should just got with oem at around $1200.

if you are something close to oem...you can do a search on this forums for
Trufiber, whiteboy, CBD.. good luck...

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Hey guys i'm looking for an srt8 hood for my charger. I'm not having any luck finding a oem one so i'm thinking aftermarket. But my issue is that i'm a stickler for oem fitment, it's gotta be perfect. So i'm wondering who makes a srt replica that is going to have fit and finish just like factory?
Autotrucktoys.com sells the OEM hood with the airsplitter and underhood liner for $1800. You can also order it from the dealer for maybe a few bucks less.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Autotrucktoys.com sells the OEM hood with the airsplitter and underhood liner for $1800. You can also order it from the dealer for maybe a few bucks less.
I called two dealerships here in MD, and was quoted $1,190, and $1,300. They also said they are on back order so dealerships aren't cutting deals.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Actually 1100 and 1300 are a lot cheaper than the quotes I got..as long as those include the air duct, insulator, etc....The best price I found was a little over 1600.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Call us we will cut you a deal on Fiberglass or carbon fiber. Our hood fits just like a OEM hood.

Thanks,
John
760-643-1300
www.carbonbydesign.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts