Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have A Set Of Srt8 20" Rims With The Staggered Tires, And They Only Have About 5000 Miles On Them. I No Longer Need Them Since I Got 22s. I Can Ship Anywhere In The Country At The Buyers Expense.

I Am Asking 1500 Obo. I Can Accept Money Order, Check, Credit Card, Or Paypal.

I Also Have The Stock Srt8 Wing In Black. Im Asking 150 Obo For It, Or If You Buy The Tires And Rims, You Can Have It For Free If You Want.

EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES, OR SEND ME A PM. MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

CHEERS!

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
pics and details are always needed when selling. good luck - jimmy

·
Registered
193 Posts
I would be interested in one for a spare...i know blackmagnum is as well.....anyone else interested?.....dont say i am crazy, but wont one of the tire sizes only fit either the front or the back? which is the size that fits both fron and back?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Interested

I'm interested in the set - don't need the wing (plus chargerboy wants it). I'm in Southern Calif - Santa Ynez Valley.

If they are not spoken for yet I might be able to come after em on payday in a week or so.

Tell me about the sensors - do I need to buy them? Where the heck are they? (still a semi-newb on these cars).

Thx :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I'm interested in the set - don't need the wing (plus chargerboy wants it). I'm in Southern Calif - Santa Ynez Valley.

If they are not spoken for yet I might be able to come after em on payday in a week or so.

Tell me about the sensors - do I need to buy them? Where the heck are they? (still a semi-newb on these cars).

Thx :)
The sensors are on the metal valve stem. It looks like his have them but it's hard to tell from the pictures.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts