Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He guys as you know my charger was in a acc. a month ago today, ok anyway i was the body shop were my family friend owns........so i was waiting for him to finish on the phone and was walking around outside and i saw a 2006 srt10 ram with front end and rear end damage............well the owner of it has since moved on from it and no longer wants it (srt10 viper) is what he got........but my friend said he would sell the truck for 8,999 and 9,000 for bed and body work.............it has 19,00 miles on it no frame damage.....should i buy it as a second car?

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey im about 70% sure im going to buy it tommorw........i have a 300c in my dads garage right now..............soo i dont know how happy hes gona be when i tell em this......he need to sign the papers for it cuz im not 18 yet so i hope he can do it thats a badass truch.........he started it up it sounds MEAN.......

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
hey im about 70% sure im going to buy it tommorw........i have a 300c in my dads garage right now..............soo i dont know how happy hes gona be when i tell em this......he need to sign the papers for it cuz im not 18 yet so i hope he can do it thats a badass truch.........he started it up it sounds MEAN.......
Dude, I'll tell you this...I'd even sell the 300 to buy this. Seriously.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o the 300 staying......that getting a 392 with a supercharger......thats me and my dads car for fun.................hes just worried about me getting hurt its not really so much the value hes jus worried about a 17 year old with that much truck....but hes kinda easy to get him to buy ya know haha n once he sees it hes gona love it.....i dont think its stock its go a big after market tach with a light.....im gettin it if i need to pay cash haha it s WAYYY to good of a deal to pass up.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'll give him 12k. Don't pass it up.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i went today and i had my dad looking at it going"if i buy it i want to drive now and then" he said christmass is coming up.....i think he bought it and is having it fixed for me.......i hope because my charger should be done soon....then my 300 is a winter project me and my dad are starting......i hope he did buy it..its a badass deal...and i just lucky to find a deal like that..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts