Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey This is my first thread and post. Anyways where can i get the SRT wing for my black 07 dodge charger R/T.

I need a reliable but yet cheap place. :-D

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Don't know off the top of my head, but do a search or check out some of the vendors here.
BTW, Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
964 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
i guess ill throw another welcome from texas in... in Waco via Flower Mound. i ordered my wing from www.wooddashexperts.com. came to 251 something including paint and shipping. it actually came today and paint looked really good, but im gonna have to get them to fix a little ding on one end. i know a couple other people on the forum have gotten their wings from them and that price is pretty hard to beat. good luck

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey This is my first thread and post. Anyways where can i get the SRT wing for my black 07 dodge charger R/T.

I need a reliable but yet cheap place. :-D
You can check out ebay, there are some companies who are selling the SRT spoiler for some pretty cheap prices and painted too. Check this place out; http://stores.ebay.com/thecarcandystore

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got mine at spoilerdepot.com. I was very happy with it. painted with hardware for $244

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
WTF, I paid 315 for mine about a month ago and that was with a "discount".:dead: :knockout:
I know, I checked the paint over several times, no flaws. I couldn't find any problems with it at all!

elcobra~ I know I should support the vendors, but if I can find the same product for half the price....

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you all for the help. and thanks for the welcome

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Sorry to be late on this, I just got back from the SEMA show in Vegas.

We do not have them on the website, but if you PM me I will be more than happy to help you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts