Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has been to the SRT Track Experience, no matter where it has been? Who all went to the SRT Track Experience this last weekend in Texas at the Texas Motor Speedway? What did you think about the whole experience?

As for myself...I had a blast. It was awesome to find out what the stock SRT's can do straight from factory. What amazed me even more was the Grand Cherokee...that thing hauls @$$. I wanted to hear from everyone else and get your views.

If you went Friday (8-17-2007), I was the one that just so happen to have the dirtiest car...cursed rain.

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
I have been twice...Laurens and VIR...had a blast...Skip Barber school put them on then...........going to Nashville this Sat...did they have the Caliber and the 08 Viper in Texas?..

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Twice here, like TN, both times at Laurens, I'm going again at BeveRun, in PA in September.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe the 08 viper will be at the September SRT Track Experience

·
Registered
542 Posts
Who has been to the SRT Track Experience, no matter where it has been? Who all went to the SRT Track Experience this last weekend in Texas at the Texas Motor Speedway? What did you think about the whole experience?

As for myself...I had a blast. It was awesome to find out what the stock SRT's can do straight from factory. What amazed me even more was the Grand Cherokee...that thing hauls @$$. I wanted to hear from everyone else and get your views.

If you went Friday (8-17-2007), I was the one that just so happen to have the dirtiest car...cursed rain.
I was there on friday with my dad and my 2 brothers... We also had a blast. We did not had to pay the 500 dlls because we are SRT owners, but we drove for more than 500 miles to get to Dallas for this event and it was worth it... What team were you on?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was on Buttercup team...yeah, I am sure a few people are going to laugh at the team name, but...we won. (Team Autocross)

I'm the guy with the long red goatee. Got named "dirtiest car" at the beginning. Cursed rain.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I was on Buttercup team...yeah, I am sure a few people are going to laugh at the team name, but...we won. (Team Autocross)

I'm the guy with the long red goatee. Got named "dirtiest car" at the beginning. Cursed rain.
We were teammates!!! I remember you... this is a pic of me on one of the chargers on the drag strip...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I remember you now. I can't wait for the performance videos to get back to us. That was definitely a blast.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They said it would be about a month.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't think my video is going to be all that exciting. It'd just show my expressionless face turning the wheel (though I was all fired up on the inside).

There was a moment when I felt like I bent the rotors coming around the last stop and so made some explicit comments about that, which should be interesting.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I said a total of 4 lines...

Even so...it will be great to see.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I also hope that it was added by the driver...I kept the radio off the entire time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wondering if anyone can tell me how to find the SRT Track Experience schedule? In other words, I want to attend but can't find out how.

Thanks.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For anyone that ever have the chance to go...GO. You will have a new respect for what the SRT series Dodges can do. The Crossfire...that surprised me. The Grand Cherokee...blew me away.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts