Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone signed up or planning to sign up for the California Speedway SRT Track Experience in December?:smoke:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm going.....on my Dad's SRT vin number.......as i alreadu used mine on the last track experience with my buddy "Brute SRT". Problem is i want to go with with my Dad and friend, AND bro so i will probably buy 3 different SRT owners vins off of them. A lot of old folks don't give a crappp about SRT anything. So yea.............i'll be there for sure

·
Registered
639 Posts
I still havnt used my vin yet, I want to goto the Las Vegas srt experience. Do some partying while im down there and some track action.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if I want to go in December although the temps will be low, I am wondering what would happen if it rains on one of those days would they allow you to reschedule?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I still havnt used my vin yet, I want to goto the Las Vegas srt experience. Do some partying while im down there and some track action.
i have no idea what a "srt experience" is,could someone please fill me in,what am i missing?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone who purchases a new SRT8 vehicle can attend a driving class for free as long as it was pruchased in the year 2005 or later it should be included in the price or something like that. If you bought a used one and you still want to attend then you will have to pay about 500.

·
Registered
129 Posts
waiting for them to come back to Florida. anyone have an 2008 schedule yet?

gary

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone else that has signed up??

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Don't worry about the temps being low - that only makes the cars faster. During my SRT experience, there were snow clouds on the horizon (didn't snow) and they served hot chocolate in the module tents. One of the best times i ever had, car-wise.
if it rains, I don't know if they postpone or not.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I live about 45 miles from the Fontana track. I know precisely where it is, as it lies between my two largest projects. Could also be that I have run two of my bikes on this track, but why complicate a good story, as my ex used to say?

No, my decision to give this, or any other one, a miss, is a measure of the respect I bestow upon the SRT team. Simply for being themselves.

You see, once upon a time, there was this coolant gunk thingy. In the midst of it, just a few days after the last California Speedway opportunity, I received this notice in the mail from the SRT team that there were these track opportunities out there. Sweet!

Suppose you could notify me BEFORE such an event instead of a few days AFTER? You know, so I don't find out about it after it is over? KnowwhatimeanSRT?

And then there was that coolant gunk letter they said was going to come out. Anybody get one?

I didn't.

So. No. I will not be going.

I have two means of greater-than-2-wheels conveyance, a Dakota and this SRT8 (both appear to be Dodge's. for the sake of redundancy). I have this tendency to keep vehicles for way longer than a decade. I am in to Dodge for a while yet to come, maintenance-wise, as it would now seem.

However, as they are equally as in to their customers for just a moment (that would be the sale), I see no reason to give them another such sales opportunity for at least that long.

Capiche?

You may indeed treat me as organic waste product. All other automotive manufacturers might very well appreciate it.

Unlike the majority of Americans, I vote with my wallet. For whatever reason, it seems to work.

See you in a decade or so. Hope you are still with us........

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WTF are you talking about? No really what are you talking about, are you forfitting your track experience cause I would be more than happy to take your spot if you didnt want it. Yeah all I need is your vin number.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'm going on december, i held out till then cuz september was when they brought out the 08 viper with the 600hp engine to the SRT experience, can't wait!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you,i had seen "srt track experirnce" on my window sticker,but didnt know what it was,silly me,i was thinking it was a suspension package LOL
Lol, so are we going to see you in December then?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Everyone who purchases a new SRT8 vehicle can attend a driving class for free as long as it was pruchased in the year 2005 or later it should be included in the price or something like that. If you bought a used one and you still want to attend then you will have to pay about 500.
Leases no longer get it. Check the website. We had to fight with them to get my mom's covered because she leased hers when it was still Skip Barber and they allowed lease owner to go for free.

http://www.drivesrt.com/en/track_experience/faq/index.html

Do lease cars qualify for the Track Experience?
A. If you're currently leasing an SRT vehicle, there will be a $500 registration fee to attend the SRT Track Experience. Only new SRT vehicles ordered after April 1, 2005, include registration in the purchase cost of the vehicle.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'm going.....on my Dad's SRT vin number.......as i alreadu used mine on the last track experience with my buddy "Brute SRT". Problem is i want to go with with my Dad and friend, AND bro so i will probably buy 3 different SRT owners vins off of them. A lot of old folks don't give a crappp about SRT anything. So yea.............i'll be there for sure
They can ask for registration as proof, especially if they see you sign up more than 1 person.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Jag & Krzy

I haven't used mine yet either. When we get together at some point, we should coordinate a SRT Experiance run. I have until the end of August to git r dun.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What day is everyone planning on going? Fri, Sat, or Sun?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts