Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought myself some SRT seats for my 07 Charger. My Charger has power nothing as far seats go so I wonder how easy this install will be..lol. Put the back seats in earlier today.
IMG_20170423_154502_274.jpg

IMG_20170421_172235_422.jpg

Looks like one I run a power and ground to the switch, I'll have the power functions hopefully.

Just making this thread for anyone interested

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
You'll love these seats...look under the carpet on the driver's side, you may find a connector for the power seat. If so you only need to check if there's a relay to power it. Passenger side you will probably have to run wire. Also once you swap the passenger side front seat your airbag sensor will probably be all kinds of confused. Only way to fix that is to take it to a dealer to be recalibrated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I definitely will do that this weekend and let you know. But I also have a plan to power them up if necessary. And yeah my airbag light has been on since I put the seats in so I'm kind of stumped by that right now.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Thanks, I definitely will do that this weekend and let you know. But I also have a plan to power them up if necessary. And yeah my airbag light has been on since I put the seats in so I'm kind of stumped by that right now.

If the passenger seat is connected properly then you need to get the airbag sensors recalibrated for it (dealer trip). If it isn't then there's no point lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts