Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AWD models have a 10-12 week lead time
(LXDX48) Charger SRT-8 RWD Job #1 is 9/19/05
(PBE) Butane Blue has a Job #1 of 10/3/05 (LXCP48)
(27P) Signature Series Group has a Job #1 of 10/3/05 (LXCP48)
(AHB) Police Group has a Job #1 of 9/21/05
(AHN) Convenience Group II w/(LMG) auto headlamps or (JP3) power windows has a Job #1 of 10/1/05 (LXDP48)
(PYH) Top Banana has a Job #1 of 11/21/05
(DGV) VLP Transmission has a Job #1 of 12/1/05
(29R) Heritage Edition has a Job #1 of 3/1/06 (LXCS48)
(CJ2) Side air bag is on hold (Charger)
Non-variable line pressure transmission has a Job #1 of 11/30/05
(PRH) Inferno Red Crystal Pearl has a Job #1 of 5/1/06 (LXCX48)
(XRV) Rear video system is on hold (LXDX49)

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Inferno Red Crystal Pearl? That's an existing color already on the streets, anyone know what that means? Does that signal the start of 07 Production?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GLHS837 said:
Inferno Red Crystal Pearl? That's an existing color already on the streets, anyone know what that means? Does that signal the start of 07 Production?
It says LXCX48 is that the magnum code???

·
Registered
608 Posts
ltdodge said:
It says LXCX48 is that the magnum code???
BX= good order, available for scheduling :)

·
Banned
113 Posts
LMAO 07's can't possibly start till around June dude... gotta remember most cars 06 models aren't even available yet.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
(PRH) Inferno Red Crystal Pearl has a Job #1 of 5/1/06 (LXCX48)

Not sure, but I can see 07 production starting in May, with the first cars hitting showrooms in June. When did the first 06 300s hit showrooms? Or 06 Magnums? Anyone know for sure, with links, no guesses:)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
camero said:
BX= good order, available for scheduling :)
I think you misunderstood my friend, :) LT was asking what LXCX48 was the code for. But as always, you have a positive response. Regards!! Mike :)

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6176&highlight=2006+delivered

I ordered my 300C (bright silver, loaded with everything but navigation and sirius) on March 17th and it was built on April 20th and delivered to my local dealership on May 4th and in my garage on May 7th
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5200&highlight=2006+delivered

Just a quick note to say that I had the chance to look at a '06 CV "C". Today I was at one of the local Chrysler dealers in my area and they had a '06 "C" delivered over the weekend.
Magnum

05-27-2005, 08:22 PM

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=13035&highlight=2006+delivered

Well I got my 2006 R/T AWD delivered this morning. I am still having trouble wiping the grin off my face.

·
Registered
42 Posts
06 model year started being built around March so assume that 07 will be the same.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Does this mean that if I ordered a Charger R/T with Convenience Group II, and it comes with power windows standard, that my car will not be built until October now? Even if I am already in D2 status at the assembly plant? :confused:

Help?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
The production Job #1 dates are consistant with what my dealer told me when I was at the dealer last night. He was showing me his allocation statement he just got from Dodge and projected incoming delivery dates. He's expecting my car to be built the first week of October. He's pretty excited that his SRT8 Charger could be on the ground as early as the 28th of September.

His allocation is for 1 SRT8 Charger and 1 SRT8 Magnum since he got 3 SRT8 300's from DCC for selling so many Crossfires

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
HEMIDON said:
His allocation is for 1 SRT8 Charger and 1 SRT8 Magnum since he got 3 SRT8 300's from DCC for selling so many Crossfires

did you see the allocation of 1 srt charger, or is he just guessing, because as of now your dealer is the only one (that I have heard) has gotten allocation for the srt charger.

Has Any other dealers out there gotten allocation for the srt charger?????

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I was at the dealer last night. I was talking directly to the General Sales Manager. He said he had his notice on allocations and projected deliverys for September...... He said he's expecting a projected date on my car on his mid month report after the 17th

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Bluefin74 said:
Does this mean that if I ordered a Charger R/T with Convenience Group II, and it comes with power windows standard, that my car will not be built until October now? Even if I am already in D2 status at the assembly plant?
I don't think it means that. IIRC, the power windows have had that status for some several weeks. My Charger with R&TPP (which includes convenience group II which includes power windows) was built last week. Since all Chargers (SE, SXT, RT, Daytona, SRT8) have power windows as standard equipment, there must be SOME LX model (perhaps the fleet versions) that have power windows as a line-item option, and THAT option is not available.

·
Registered
549 Posts

So what is Butane Blue and what car is it suppose to be on? Sounds like an interesting color.

·
Registered
630 Posts
SRT8Charger07 said:
So what is Butane Blue and what car is it suppose to be on? Sounds like an interesting color.
On the LXForum I asked the same question. Go Here. The question is post #2, answer on post #4. Pay attention because the answer points to the forum's web page colors as an example.

As for which car gets it. It is for LXCP48 and this is what I have come up with as what the models are:

LXC*48 = Chrysler 300 RWD variants
LXF*48 = Chrysler 300 AWD variants
LXD*48 = Dodge Charger variants
LXD*49 = Dodge Magnum variants

·
Registered
61 Posts
mnunes -

Thanks for the reply. I am really hoping that you are right, as the wait is killing me. I noticed that you and I went to D2 the same day over on the Brampton site. You've cleared the gates and I have yet to hear the starting gun. I asked Speckler if he had any more info on the holdup. I think what might be happening now is that a lot of people who had ordered the Protection Package previously are now dropping it from their orders, and those are now getting shuffled up ahead of mine. I just hope that I can get built and out of there before there is a strike (if they decide to do that) on 9/20.

By the way, congrats on the car being built and invoiced and released from the plant. You should be enjoying it very shortly. I am jealous!! I hate you. :happy:

·
Registered
342 Posts
ltdodge said:
did you see the allocation of 1 srt charger, or is he just guessing, because as of now your dealer is the only one (that I have heard) has gotten allocation for the srt charger.

Has Any other dealers out there gotten allocation for the srt charger?????

LT...I was at my dealer last night when their factory rep called and confirmed that they have 1 Charger SRT-8 allocation........and......it's......mine :rockon:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts