Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on saturday i receveid a srt power party invitation.
did some one have it also? i call and they told me that's only road coarse only and it's free-----
this is in kissimmee fl.:grin:

·
Registered
377 Posts
My wife and I got ours last weekend for this upcoming Saturday 11/10/2007. We are going to have a blast...that is in Frisco, Texas.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I guess I will get an invite when Willie buys me my Plum Crazy SRT / 8
Right, Willie :)

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Is this the same thing as the SRT experience?

·
Registered
230 Posts
My wife and I got ours last weekend for this upcoming Saturday 11/10/2007. We are going to have a blast...that is in Frisco, Texas.
What time are you going? I'm scheduled for the early 9am slot at the ballpark.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Dang, I didn't get one. I bought my '06 SRT8 from a dealer, new, too. I even live in Texas!! Aww man, this sucks! :(

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
One of the CentralOhioLX guys (Pigman 440) went to that same event near here in Dayton, OH and from what he said it was like a mini-SRT Track Experience. I am still kicking myself for missing that one.

SRTDogg,
If someone will give you the phone number off the postcard you can call in and still go. They send out so many of those that they have no idea who got one or not.

·
Registered
16 Posts

I'll be attending on 11/10/07 in Frisco as well. What time slot are you attending? I'm scheduled for the first one...9:00.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I did the 15:00 (3:00 pm) time slot...they opened it up at the beginning of the week.

:grin: Hope not to many are going to be at that one...but, I guess we'll find out.

·
Registered
297 Posts
WHoohooo! I got the best time of the day on the autocross. 32.300 in the jeep and 32.292 in the 300 (I knocked down a cone so it didn't make the board). It stood all the way until I left. Do any of you guys the went to the laters ones know if it stood all day?

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i had 33.2 on the jeep 32.7 with a dead bunny on the 300 i was on the early one left about 10: had to work after

1 - 15 of 15 Posts