Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya, I just ordered a Whiteboy SRT replica hood. Was curious if I should have it painted the same color as my car or does anyone think it would look good painted black to go with my rims/window tint? maybe paint the mirrors to match it? any feedback would be helpful

Attachments

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I'd say paint it Inferno unless you're going to paint the rear spoiler black to match the black hood...and add some black on the sides in the form of a decal (just don't go painting those mirrors black)...IMHO...

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'd say paint it Inferno unless you're going to paint the rear spoiler black to match the black hood...and add some black on the sides in the form of a decal (just don't go painting those mirrors black)...IMHO...
X2, leave the mirrors and do the spoiler. Possibly add a side stripe of some sort. Look forward to the outcome! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your opinion guys. Probably going to stick with just the red :) dont want decals on my car just yet, other things need to be done, 1 paycheck at a time hehe.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I forgot to mention a black chin spoiler is in order too...if going with a black hood. OR Body color if hood will be red...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
never thought about a chin spoiler, probably cause I didnt know what it was lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts