Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say, since I got my SRT a week ago, all I can do is grin every time I drive it. When I had my Torred Daytona I got a lot of looks and compliments but with my SRT people really dig it:rocker:

I love driving it and get so many people taking a second look. I even had a guy at the gas station come over and comment on how much he loved my car and he was driving a new Z06. Does everyone else love there cars as much as I do? My wife won't even drive my car because she is worried if someone opened a door into it I would lose it. I guess I'm just rambling on because I just washed her and she is in the garage looking sweet as hell. I'll stop now:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Yes sir. Love it. You have a great color there. Nothing like the clean car mod.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Oh dude, trust me, we love our cars, in many cases even more than the people in our lives.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Expect it to last a long time:) Aug 2006 til now, over 70 thousand miles, still grinning. Now, I let friends drive it, and feel like a crack dealer. "Here, just have a taste.........."

·
Registered
539 Posts
i know the feeling. so many times when i see my car from a distance i always ask my girl "isn't she sexy"? she usually rolls her eyes and says, "yeah, babe. shes sexy". i will look for any excuse to drive and i especially love it when my girl wants to go see her parents in Connecticut. i get to drive her 70 miles each way. she thinks its because i'm happy to see her mom but its because i get to drive for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
It's pretty amazing the looks and compliments I get on the SRT. I have owned some nice cars in the past that got attention, but nothing compared to this. I had a Jag XK8 Convertible, and 2005 Thunderbird Convertible....and people would compliment me on those a lot...but with the SRT, people come up to me and start conversations...something I did not expect....

And another thing...it's seems to attract more guys than girls....I guess it's a car lover thing....I suppose I will have to rely on my good looks for the ladies...lol.

It's cool though, I can dig it.

- Mark

·
Registered
820 Posts
Add me to your "love it" list!! 2 years & driven daily with 48,200 miles. I still pop a chubby every time I sit down behind the steering wheel & turn the key.

I also get compliments almost every time I stop for gas. Just today when I filled up I had compliments from 3 different people. I even get people taking pics of it with their cell phones as I'm driving down the highway. That's happened at least 10 times to me.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Congrats! You're normal! You're one of us!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Like Maansman said, the comments was not something I expected when I bought my SRT. I get comments everytime I taker her out, especially with the halos. She is actually the wife's daily driver and it is really funny to hear about the comments she gets and even more funny to hear her replies like "it's a 450hp hemi" Never thought I would hear the wife talk car.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
The clinical name of the feeling is called 'Permagrin'. :D I know - I've been afflicted with this condition for almost 3 years now, with no signs of regression. You'd think some of the lustre would have worn off by now - but you'd be wrong!!
Even after 3 years, people still stop, stare, and come up to me to talk and compliment my ride! :rocker:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts