Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home today and was behind a 300C and on the trunck lid instead of a SRT8 badge the badge said SRT Design. Anyone seen this or no anything about it

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I was driving home today and was behind a 300C and on the trunck lid instead of a SRT8 badge the badge said SRT Design. Anyone seen this or no anything about it
It seems to be an SRT appearance package for the 5.7 version of the 300C (looks like a 300SRT except for no 6.1). Not sure about the brakes, suspension, and other goodies. There are a few posts on this topic earlier in the summer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
When I was at the dealer they said it was like the Road and Track edition of the Charger. I didn't look at the sticker to see if it was a different suspension. The seats said SRT design...Of course I am going by what the salesmen said...Most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about..

·
Registered
609 Posts
Seems lame to me, throwing the SRT on there like that. Always trying to make the Chrysler seem distanced from the Dodge's IMO. It's a R&T 300C, as far as I can tell. Will definitely boost the ego's of some GTO, and Mustang drivers, who will assume it's a 6.1

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yup just as we have the RT/RT package on our Chargers the 300 guys have there own version. SRT design is just an RT/RT with a 300C body

·
Registered
708 Posts
The 300C SRT Design Group IS basically the same as an RT/RT. I'm glad they didn't badge the RT/RT as SRT Design Group. As an RT/RT owner I agree 100% that it takes away from the "REAL" SRT-8's when you badge a 5.7 with SRT anything!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
rediculous they should reserve the srt name for what it is thats where chevy screwed up and put an ss on a pos impala with a 6 in it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts