Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Ahhhrrrgggg!!!!!! Wheres mine?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,944 Posts
WhooHoo!!!! The wheels are polished and clear coated, not painted like the brochure and illustrations show. COOOOOOL! dealer called me yesterday and said still no word on ordering in the system. Someone ..........GIVE ME A VALIUM!!! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
That's NASTY!!! Gotta have it! :pray:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
591 Posts
Iam buying one of those. I'll be waiting for the line up to die off and then I'll swoop in for the kill on an unexspecting small dealer that has one sitting. You had me fooled untill the interior pic...so hows it drive?? :wink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
TurboAWD said:
You had me fooled untill the interior pic...so hows it drive?? :wink:

????? What had you fooled?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
591 Posts
Door is open, meaning A-he knocked on the door of the house and had the owner open it for him..OR..B-He has the car and has driven it OR C-Its his buddies and he's had a ride in it. OR D-the door was open and he opened it and snapped a pic. Whats your theory??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
It's already got 4380 miles on it...Hey Dodge, if you need any high altitude testing, I am an employee of dcx!!! anyone? anyone?


Can't hurt to ask.... :wink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
TurboAWD said:
Door is open, meaning A-he knocked on the door of the house and had the owner open it for him..OR..B-He has the car and has driven it OR C-Its his buddies and he's had a ride in it. OR D-the door was open and he opened it and snapped a pic. Whats your theory??
Ah, grasshopper, you forgot......

E: None of the above. Those pics are from the 300Cforums, where the DCX guy who DOES have the car hangs :happy: The night before, the same guy posted pics when his brother stopped by with a Grand Cherokee SRT-8 (GCSRT-8).

He said that the ride of the Charger SRT-8 (CHSRT-8) was appreciably stiffer than his own 300C SRT-8 (CSRT-8), and he liked it enough that he was really considering trading it.


We have been told back when by one of the SRT team that at that point, a few months back, that the CHRST-8 suspension setting were about %25 stiffer that the 300C SRT-8 (CSRT-8)

By now, your all wondering what is up with the abbreviations I've been sprinkling throughout this post. These are the same ones used internally at Brampton to differentiate which SRT-8 they are talking about. These come from Resumespeed over there, who's a Brampton worker. I'll be putting these in my sig until they become commmon usage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
GLHS837 said:
By now, your all wondering what is up with the abbreviations I've been sprinkling throughout this post. These are the same ones used internally at Brampton to differentiate which SRT-8 they are talking about. These come from Resumespeed over there, who's a Brampton worker. I'll be putting these in my sig until they become commmon usage.
These are the codes used to differentiate SRT models :wink:

LXDX49-MAGNUM SRT
LXCX48-300C SRT
LXDX48-CHARGER SRT
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Hmmm, are the ones I posted used informally, perhaps?
Not doubting you, don't get me wrong. In miltary circles, we quite often have differeing usages. Depending on context. When I'm e-mailing a co-worker, I will use common usage ones, like MJU-32, but when I formally requisition the item, I have to use it's official logistics code.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I WANT MY OWN CHSRT-8 !!!!!! AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!! Sorry, I just needed to get that out!!! :whistle: Make mine that funky candy red pearl like at the autoshow (that they won't make), or........BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!Tension is mounting!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
I have already begun the process of saving up for thd downpayment on one. I am pulling all of my money out of my Turbo Car fund and putting it all towards buying a 2007 Charger SRT-8 (yes I said 2007 since I don't have the money to get one this year).

Later
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
I figure it will take me about 20weeks to get together 30,000 for the SRT.
I already have 15K in a seperate savings account that I can put towards it, so I could buy it with no financing. I'm going to see what the best amount to put down to get a good rate and keep the payment reasonable. This way I'll have some $$$ for gas and mods..;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
lxguru said:
LXDX49-MAGNUM SRT
LXCX48-300C SRT
LXDX48-CHARGER SRT
Let me guess:

LX = platform/chassie
CX = Chrysler
DX = Dodge
48 = Sedan or Design Number?
49 = Wagon or Design Number?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
CO-Charger said:
Let me guess:

LX = platform/chassie
CX = Chrysler
DX = Dodge
48 = Sedan or Design Number?
49 = Wagon or Design Number?
, 48 is a sedan . 49 wagon . CX- Chrysler SRT , DX- Dodge SRT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
vsop said:
I figure it will take me about 20weeks to get together 30,000 for the SRT.
I already have 15K in a seperate savings account that I can put towards it, so I could buy it with no financing. I'm going to see what the best amount to put down to get a good rate and keep the payment reasonable. This way I'll have some $$$ for gas and mods..;)
Lucky bastage....I will probably only have $10,000 to put down by the time I look to get put on the list for the 2007MY run......I only hope these cars are not extremely rare.

Later
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top