Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back on the forums after a couple of months hidding out. I just moved over to the UK about 15 miles from central London. It has been a adventure! Small streets, crazy drivers and not to mention the speed cameras on every corner. That will send you a speeding ticket that day! The one thing I can say is that the people here really love my car. Its a good feeling to get stares from Bently and Lambo drivers.

Also went out to a Mopar car show. It was nice to see all the old cars out there. They really love American muscle cars here! I guy offered me 35,000 pounds for my car. I'm thinking about taking him up on his offer. What do you guys think? Here is the link to the car show

http://www.moparuk.co.uk/showgalleries/duxford2007/duxford2007.html

·
Registered
939 Posts
Dude, take the sterling and get yourself another one. Sell it, too. Roughly USD $25,000 profit each time... maybe $15,000 or $20,000 once taxes, shipping, etc. are taken into account?

Repeat process until you can actually afford living in London.

Honestly, I'd look hard at how much it would cost to replace yours...

But driving the SRT8 in London would be just cooler than cool. Lion among lambs, you are the shiznit. Actually, I might worry a bit about having the car ripped off...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts