1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
:knockout: :knockout:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I sent him aemail and he said he is looking foe $1800 plus shipping. Seems high. He also put it in with no reserve but says he can pull it out at anytime.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
The heads cost $527.30 right, and $478.31 left, So that's $1005.51 for the set new if you buy them from a Dealer. But, I am sure you can get them for less if you shop around for brand new ones from a discount dealer. So, yes $1800 is way too much for stock SRT8 heads.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
The heads cost $527.30 right, and $478.31 left, So that's $1005.51 for the set new if you buy them from a Dealer. But, I am sure you can get them for less if you shop around for brand new ones from a discount dealer. So, yes $1800 is way too much for stock SRT8 heads.
I may be wrong but I believe new heads are on restriction.

C.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that price bare? or Ready to bolt on. Also the price includes 6.1 manifolds

I'm considering coming down on the price.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Is that price bare? or Ready to bolt on. Also the price includes 6.1 manifolds

I'm considering coming down on the price.
Brand new ready to bolt on. You don't mention the manifolds till now. What are you selling then?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I sent him aemail and he said he is looking foe $1800 plus shipping. Seems high. He also put it in with no reserve but says he can pull it out at anytime.
Only if no one bids on it!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts