Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Call your dealers now.........I just got my VON # and so did MMALOY

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
:happy:
ltdodge said:
Call your dealers now.........I just got my VON # and so did MMALOY
HA!! Beat ya to the first post poindexter, you didn't have to post again. These guys get it!! hehehehe :happy: :happy: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, look at the times.......I beat you first in posting and von#.....hahhahaha

hey where are all the poeple that were going to order??????? no one has replied

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
ltdodge said:
nope, look at the times.......I beat you first in posting and von#.....hahhahaha

NOPE!!!! Both say 4:16 pm!!! Several have pm'ed me.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mmaloy said:
NOPE!!!! Both say 4:16 pm!!! Several have pm'ed me.

Ok Mike, I will give you that one........you know AGE before beauty.......

·
Registered
175 Posts
ltdodge said:
ITDODGE: You alerted my over on the "Re: SRT-8 Orders Start 9/6" heading. Thanks for the tip, I called my dealer and my order is in. :happy: :happy:

Roger

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RPMSRT8 said:
ITDODGE: You alerted my over on the "Re: SRT-8 Orders Start 9/6" heading. Thanks for the tip, I called my dealer and my order is in. :happy: :happy:

Roger

No problem Roger, lets try to get all the srt chargers here in Florida.... :twisted:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Congratulations guys. I can only imagine how excited you are. So what colors are you all ordering? Or do you even get to pick????

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Big Country said:
Congratulations guys. I can only imagine how excited you are. So what colors are you all ordering? Or do you even get to pick????
Thanks BC!! Mine's black, LT's is black, not sure about the others. I don't think they've ever mentioned what color they want. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just ordered mine guys. It's going to be black also.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, you can order your SRT-8 today, and you should be able to get a VON very quickly ( keep in mind this is not a guarantee you will get a car, just the order number from any Dealer ). The rear DVD did not come through as rumored, but a loaded one will only be in the low 43,000 range.

Give us a call if we can help!

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler,Dodge, Jeep, Viper, SRT
1-800-889-1893

·
Registered
175 Posts
mmaloy said:
Thanks BC!! Mine's black, LT's is black, not sure about the others. I don't think they've ever mentioned what color they want. :)
Since putting down my deposit on June 10th it has been black. Just minutes before getting my VON today, I changed it to "Bright Silver Matallic". :happy:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RPMSRT8 said:
Since putting down my deposit on June 10th it has been black. Just minutes before getting my VON today, I changed it to "Bright Silver Matallic". :happy:

OHHH too bad Roger, did you know that Black is the faster color :happy:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wow, a lot of people going with the black. That's cool. RPMSRT8, great choice with the Bright Silver Metallic. I think that car is going to look awesome in that color.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone know if I can order the SRT8 in canada yet??? My dealer hasn't called??? Just curious! Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts