Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every once in a while i notice the question as to if it is possible to squawk your tires in an R/T R&T when shifting from first to second. So after posting elseware about how it is in fact possible to "squawk" your tires, I figured i would go out and see if i could replicate it and find out the exact means of doing so. Now i am sure a handful of people will post somehting along the lines of "d'uh of course" so.. do me a favor and just keep it to yourself ; D Thanks!.... Anyways the key is to hold your RPM's at 3,800 in first(any higher tends not to work and any lower and you don't have enough torque) then at the same time jam your peddle down to floor and shift up to second. If you do this successfully you should be gaurenteed a slight "squawk" 100% of the time. I tried this on multiple surfaces and the humidity was as low as you can get in michigan ; ). Hope this answers some questions.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Good luck. I can"t even feel my Daytona shift.
Randy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.