Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Holy Crap!, I have the same car, but in your pictures it looks out of this world! Just another reason why it's time to get a real camera and stop using disposables. Picture with the see-thru hood, is perfict!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
great photos man! it looks great!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy Crap!, I have the same car, but in your pictures it looks out of this world! Just another reason why it's time to get a real camera and stop using disposables. Picture with the see-thru hood, is perfict!
Silver FTW :lol:

Thanks for the compliment. The camera is a Cannon 20d, but I also have a small Sony Cybershot that I use often too. I need to get some stuff going on under that hood to make it stand out over stock. I guess I'll start out with an intake. Any recommendations?

great photos, thanks for sharing
Welcome!

great photos man! it looks great!
Thanks for the compliment! :)

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Hey man your car looks sweet!!!!!! Photos are outstanding as well. Keep it up!

AFE Stage II or AirRaid with hood scoop if you dont plan on running a strut bar. I choose the AFE because I wanted a strut bar.:D

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Nice car, cool pics. Job well done! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice car, cool pics. Job well done! Thanks for sharing.

Hey man your car looks sweet!!!!!! Photos are outstanding as well. Keep it up!

AFE Stage II or AirRaid with hood scoop if you dont plan on running a strut bar. I choose the AFE because I wanted a strut bar.:D
Thanks bud, I appreciate it!

I think I'll do the AFE Stage II, because I do eventually want to run a strut bar. I just wish the pipe came polished instead of black.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

Thanks bud, I appreciate it!

I think I'll do the AFE Stage II, because I do eventually want to run a strut bar. I just wish the pipe came polished instead of black.
I can see that, but im trying to black out my car as much as possible so I was ok with a black tube :D If you get it PM me before you do your install I have a trick that makes install much easier. Did you ever find the info about HIDs I was talking about???

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can see that, but im trying to black out my car as much as possible so I was ok with a black tube :D If you get it PM me before you do your install I have a trick that makes install much easier. Did you ever find the info about HIDs I was talking about???
Well I can understand your point of view; the black tube looks good with your car. Black on Black is awesome! And I'll definately be getting with you once I buy it. Any tips or tricks is always a plus! :) I haven't really found much on the HIDs yet. I've browsed a bit, but still can't find the guy who sells them with the correct harness. Do you know his user name by chance?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Well I can understand your point of view; the black tube looks good with your car. Black on Black is awesome! And I'll definately be getting with you once I buy it. Any tips or tricks is always a plus! :) I haven't really found much on the HIDs yet. I've browsed a bit, but still can't find the guy who sells them with the correct harness. Do you know his user name by chance?
No but I'll do some looking and PM you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts