Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering changing my wheels in the future and I'm having a hard time finding decent wheels that are a bronze/copper color. I came across the Sport Muscle SM73 and I definitely like the look but I can't find any real information on the brand.
Doesn't anyone have any experience with them or any type of helpful information?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeez, nothing on the brand other than a post from 2009. Doesn't exactly make me feel confident in them.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
To resurrect the topic because it’s relevant. Also I contacted tire rack and their agent decided to be a jerk so I am a bit irritated with them at the moment.

I’m thinking about putting these exact wheels on my 2018 Charger R/T but I’m having a hell of a time finding info online of any other 2015-2020 Charger RWD owner who’s put these on. I’d like to find out if these fit and what if anything I need to get other than the wheels and tires. Some sites say I need new lug nuts and TPMS and etc but I dunno if that’s BS. For the 10.5 rears I’d like to put as wide as possible without rubbing (305?).

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a set of Demon replicas on my 16 Scat that I bought from Factory Reproductions directly that took the OE lug nuts... 9.5 18mm front /10.5 25mm rear. not sure if what you posted are FR's but know they don't offer a 12mm offset . I've never seen that offset offered before for these cars. another option for the Demon reps is Factory Style Wheels . I have a set of their Devil's wheel (Hellcat wide body style) on my 18 Charger R/T . they cost about what you posted but they a flow forged wheel and are much lighter (25lbs) than the cast wheel that other replica mfg are selling. hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
If you want to get the Demon wheels, you can not go wrong with light weight Flow Form. ( MXS67454's post above. Great prices.)

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I have a set of Demon replicas on my 16 Scat that I bought from Factory Reproductions directly that took the OE lug nuts... 9.5 18mm front /10.5 25mm rear. not sure if what you posted are FR's but know they don't offer a 12mm offset . I've never seen that offset offered before for these cars. another option for the Demon reps is Factory Style Wheels . I have a set of their Devil's wheel (Hellcat wide body style) on my 18 Charger R/T . they cost about what you posted but they a flow forged wheel and are much lighter (25lbs) than the cast wheel that other replica mfg are selling. hope that helps.
I really like those flow form light weight factory style wheels you posted!

Would these work with my ‘18 Charger? And would 305’s be the widest I could safely go in the back without rubbing?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I really like those flow form light weight factory style wheels you posted!

Would these work with my ‘18 Charger? And would 305’s be the widest I could safely go in the back without rubbing?

View attachment 293017
305 on a 10.5 25mm is perfect for the rear on your 18 Charger . I have 9.5 18mm squared on my 18 R/T but 10.5 25mm with a 305 is what I would use on the rear if I needed that. my R/T is at 500whp and a 275 works fine above 60 degrees so I think a 305 for you is plenty.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
305 on a 10.5 25mm is perfect for the rear on your 18 Charger . I have 9.5 18mm squared on my 18 R/T but 10.5 25mm with a 305 is what I would use on the rear if I needed that. my R/T is at 500whp and a 275 works fine above 60 degrees so I think a 305 for you is plenty.
Brilliant. I’ll probably never reach 500whp (maybe at the crank one day) but it’s nice to know 305’s out back will get me some excellent traction with my lower power output.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I would stick to the 305's for the 10.5" wheel. If you look at the contact patch between the 305 and 315 it is not that much. 0.3-0.4 inch difference. Not much The 315's look a lot bigger when you put them on an 11" wheel when compared to the 10.5" with 305's.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I would stick to the 305's for the 10.5" wheel. If you look at the contact patch between the 305 and 315 it is not that much. 0.3-0.4 inch difference. Not much The 315's look a lot bigger when you put them on an 11" wheel when compared to the 10.5" with 305's.
I concur!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts