1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Ya tge "custom" spoiler is off the new mustang.

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
I bought my Charger used and it came with the lower, "Mustang"-style spoiler on it. I thought it looked okay, but I'm not a big fan of wings on cars. One interesting thing- from the inside it did not obstruct the rear view much at all, but it did give me just enough of an edge across the top of the trunk to help spot where the rear of the car was. It made backing a little easier, actually. :)

I soon tired of it, sold it to another forum member and bought the MoPower 3-Piece Rear Spoiler. It's in a class by itself! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
I personally like the daytona style - not much of a fan of the mustang one, but yea i agree with ron380, the oem one does obstruct the view. so it is pretty much up to you. they both look good. but the mopower one is pretty bad arse!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks good on...

I personally like the daytona style - not much of a fan of the mustang one, but yea i agree with ron380, the oem one does obstruct the view. so it is pretty much up to you. they both look good. but the mopower one is pretty bad arse!
thanks all!! i think the daytona spoiler looks good on an rt and even better with the rt package. to me the dual exhausts and rt suspension balance out the larger looking higher profile of the daytona...

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I like the Daytona style.JMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts