Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local paint shop wants $250 to paint and install the spoiler on my black R/T. Couple a questions:
What's the best source (price) to get the spoiler and am I odering the one off the Daytona?
Now, I'm looking at the rear end of the car (this is sad . I used to look at girl's rear ends) and I'm starting to like the lines without the spoiler. anyone have an opinion on this? :happy:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i am inbetween also....i like the spoiler and some cars just look great with it on. but i love the way my car looks without it. they have one at www.leeparts.com and some other places also....and they are the oem that are on the r/t package and the daytona.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I three am still on the fence about installing the rear spoiler on my R/T. I've got one hanging out in the garage along with the chin spoiler, neither of which will go near the car until they are painted. Anyone near Michigan that really wants an OEM spoiler at a reduced price should let me know, as I wouldn't be heartbroken to not walk by it daily.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
throw that chin spoiler on .......it looks awesome without the paint (did mine yesterday)...esp with the daytona grill on... just the right amount of class and look.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you guys shoot me a picture of the chin spoiler and the grill?
Also, GoDaddy are you saying that the spoiler should have come on my car if I had an RT package.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
no not saying that i just think it looks great as bstowers has shown...just looks tougher. i like the black chin with the daytona grill. pulls the whole front end together.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the look I want. All black trim and black insert. Does it all come out by taking out those toguh four screws?

·
Registered
212 Posts
can the front chin spoiler be painted the same color as the car...thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
It's just a piece of black plastic. I'm not sure how well it would stand up to the beating it's likely to get up there, but I don't see any reason it couldn't be painted. Someone with some experience in painting will hopefully show up and give you a definite answer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts