Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a lot of you saw my thread about my new vinyl. If not here it is...http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114591

Anyways My new vinyl is going to be gloss black, like what i have on my rims. Problem is my spoiler is flat black and my hood vinyl is flat black. Im low on cash after this so its down the road but instead of replacing the flat black spoiler with a gloss black one i wanted to check out some Aftermarket spoilers. I got the idea while looking at the Drift Charger but i don't want that one plus i bet its expensive. You guys see any good looking aftermarket spoilers for our cars? Pix or links would be great :beerchug:

Oh and please non of those ugly spoilers that were on a thread on here haha

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
??Anyone??

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Since your low on funds...why not just paint it gloss black? I can get you a Smok'n hook up if you take it off and let me take it to my friend at the Dodge dealer Nick.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
here r a few the RKsport looks like the one on the green car if thats what ur looking for
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/dodge_charger/Dodge-Charger-Wings-and-Spoilers-C2287.aspx
thats what i have, but i modified the tail light pcs to run flush with the fenders. but, i dont think he wants to buy a new spoiler. i'd say paint it gloss black to match, but then, what about your flat hood decal? i'd say that you keep the flat look and get a matching vinyl. it would cost you less in the long run.
here's a pic of my rk version spoiler.

·
Registered
743 Posts
thats what i have, but i modified the tail light pcs to run flush with the fenders. but, i dont think he wants to buy a new spoiler. i'd say paint it gloss black to match, but then, what about your flat hood decal? i'd say that you keep the flat look and get a matching vinyl. it would cost you less in the long run.

did u paint ur tail lights to look like carbon fiber?

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
did u paint ur tail lights to look like carbon fiber?

i did. i wished i did the weave look smaller to match, but i didn't want to do double the work. considering i used masking tape and an exacto knife. i retinted them shortly after, because i got pulled over. i'll do it again with my next version spoiler, but i plan on using different material.

·
Registered
743 Posts
i did. i wished i did the weave look smaller to match, but i didn't want to do double the work. considering i used masking tape and an exacto knife. i retinted them shortly after, because i got pulled over. i'll do it again with my next version spoiler, but i plan on using different material.
well they look sick. whats the % of tint on now?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Since your low on funds...why not just paint it gloss black? I can get you a Smok'n hook up if you take it off and let me take it to my friend at the Dodge dealer Nick.
Yeah you got a hook up? :D probably what i'll do. But also was curious just to see other spoilers for our cars. Haven't seen many different ones.

That looks good and i like the lights like that :clap: and yeah but the vinyl is already paid for. And i wanted a new look. For hood. In long run im thinking changing it out for a black hood maybe srt hood or something else

here r a few the RKsport looks like the one on the green car if thats what ur looking for
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/dodge_charger/Dodge-Charger-Wings-and-Spoilers-C2287.aspx
Probably just gunna paint is gloss black. But most charger spoilers are really low or small ive noticed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts