Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there in the grill making business tried to modify the grill to be like the grill on the 69 charger, you know chromed split grill insert (not the dodge crosshair). I was thinking of doing this or fabbing one (money first, grill second) then putting the honeycomb grill underneath it. I have some awesome ideas I am going to put through photoshop and post (someday). its just I see all these new custom billet grills and such all over for the charger, but why has no one made one of these yet. Don't get me wrong, I like some of street geared mods I see around here, but where are the old school muscle looks to the mods? hopefully I can get these done soon and post them up. Taking any donations...sign here!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
You should try to get one photoshoped to get an idea how it looks.. sounds like it might be cool...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay this is sort of what I was getting after, did a quick photoshop, and borrowed for Brian Lawrenson's frontend pics. (thanks hope you don't mind)

http://www.goatfactorymedia.com/newgrill.jpg

I just thing it looks mean, and so muscle!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
that looks sweet.... still need to get the charger emblem for the grille of my Daytona...:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh yes but it can me modded..or molded! Heck if I am already paying to get the grill modified, why not the honeycomb?

·
Registered
290 Posts
My Opinion .... That Grill Looks Tough... Like To Big Azz Nostrils Coming At You... If You Ever Get A Chance To Have That Made, Let Me Know Asap. I Would Like That Or A Billet Grill.. But That Grill Looks Bad Especially With The Charger Emblem.... Nice..

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Here's one with the horizontal bar ... just a quick 5minute hack.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I Gotta Say, Just My Opinion I Like The Vertical Bar Better....adds More Of A Large Nostril Look Coming At Ya..

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
1BADHEMI said:
I Gotta Say, Just My Opinion I Like The Vertical Bar Better....adds More Of A Large Nostril Look Coming At Ya..
I completely agree.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah the horizontal bar is kinda freaky lookin', no offense. Well, now I have to find some good prefabbers, and suggestions?

·
Registered
743 Posts
I just noticed today when I put on my SRT grill that the "opening" is VERY big and has one vertical bar down the middle...
It looked kinda cool. I took a picture of it but apparently I was shaking the camera and it's very bad.

Of course, it didn't provide any protection for the radiator, but I wonder if you could simply make a two section hard wire mess (preferably black) that would fit there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts