Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am planning on replacing all of my front end splash shields for my 2010 charger sxt. I know where to get the shields, but not the clips. I have searched and searched and cannot find the clips for under the car. If anyone knows where I can get some from that would help out great! Please don't say the dealer, they are like $8 each!

Thanks!:alfdance:

·
Registered
848 Posts
If your referring to the nutplates for the bolts, Autozone and AdvanceAuto. I found replacements for my stripped and squeaky rusty ones at both stores.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are what I mean, I took them off, now I cant put them back on. Anyone know how to undo these clips so I can install them again? Thanks ahead.

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
Where did you pull those from? I have not seen those on my splash shield

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I could only explain through pictures.... thanks bro

This is my front passenger side wheel.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Ah yes, gotta love those rivets. I had to break one of mine to change out a fog light bulb. Luckily I have a rivet tool with extra rivets that I got from Harbor Freight I believe. Took two seconds, brand new rivet.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just went to o'reilly auto parts and grabbed these. They fit perfect and they are easily removable. I might swap all of them out with these when my new splash shields come in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
I just went to o'reilly auto parts and grabbed these. They fit perfect and they are easily removable. I might swap all of them out with these when my new splash shields come in.
Nice find man! I might have to do that myself, I'm running out of rivets as is :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts