Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone installed these, and if so.. how easy/hard is it?

Any idea how much they'd cost to have painted to match the car?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
They are very easy to put on.

You may have to remove the rear tires to make it very easy for yourself.

As to the price of having them painted. I would contact www.402motoring.com they did mine about a year ago and they match perfect.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Very easy to install, maybe 30 minutes total

Scott
Agreed, no need to remove tires. Pair of wire cutters, phillips screw driver and a 3/32 drill bill

·
Registered
340 Posts
Agreed, you don't have to remove the tires. If you do the front guards, you will have to turn the wheels to get better access... at least I had to.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Simply turn the front wheels for access, and jack the car up for the rear. My 20's dropped more than enough to get a stubby phillips in there.

Only thing is to watch for the drilling of the sink hole on the rear peices. If your fit isn't right, when you tighten the bottom screw, the gaurd will actually pull away from the body.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Crappy pics but here you go: [pics]
Thanks!!! Have to say it again: pictures always speak louder than words.
Thanks for showing us the "looks". Looks good. And where did you get them from/have them painted???

BTW, is that the SRT Charger, or did you install the SRT-8 wheels later? Looks really sharp. Something I have contemplated doing.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Thanks!!! Have to say it again: pictures always speak louder than words.
Thanks for showing us the "looks". Looks good. And where did you get them from/have them painted???

BTW, is that the SRT Charger, or did you install the SRT-8 wheels later? Looks really sharp. Something I have contemplated doing.
Thank you very much...

Ernie from 402 Motoring did them.
www.402motoring.com

I have a RT w/R&T with SRT wheels... :)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Here they are on a GMG Daytona. :grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts