Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live on a gravel road, it can without a doubt sling up a nappy brown soup all over. Are the OEM Splash guards decent? I don't mind the black accent either. Or is there a long flap style that's not truck looking?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I've never seen actual "flap" looking ones, though I'm sure you could use some generic ones. To me, the actual plastic looking ones from the factory look alright.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Just did a quick Google search, and there are definitely flap style ones, though they're more discreet so to say than the ones you see Subaru's with driving around.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
If I get another Charger, I'll definitely get them. Although, for some reason, the 2013 I have isn't as rashed up as my 2010 was. My 2010 had damage from chips and stones nearly all along the lower door panels. The damage on my 2013 is right where the splash guard meets the quarter panels and really isn't visible, but the damage is down to the bare metal that I usually touch up a few times a year. If I ever buy new, splash guards will be a must.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the Mopar ones on the white Charger (and had them on my 2013 too) they work fine with stock width wheels and are unobtrusive.
Thank you for the pic, that helps a lot. Couple questions..... I only see rear on line, are they the same for the front? Also, I have a WB Challenger that I want to put them on also, I can't find anything that says for WB for either Charger or Challenger.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Thank you for the pic, that helps a lot. Couple questions..... I only see rear on line, are they the same for the front? Also, I have a WB Challenger that I want to put them on also, I can't find anything that says for WB for either Charger or Challenger.
Front and rear are totally different parts, and they do not fit the cars with the flared sills (Daytona / Scat Pack/ Wide body)

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Front and rear are totally different parts, and they do not fit the cars with the flared sills (Daytona / Scat Pack/ Wide body)

I really wish they made these for my 2014 SRT Charger. It would save a lot of time when cleaning and also keep those dumb rocks from shooting out the back! Looks good, man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts