Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone..... :) ......i'm new here and posting for the first time.....i was very lucky today and got to spend some time with various Charger models including some RTs....my Dodge dealer was involved in some product training for the '06 Charger....this was being held at a nearby hotel....there were around 10 Chargers that were brought in from Brampton so everyone could check them out hands on.....i really like the look of this car especially the RT model....there were 3....Magnesium,Silver and Inferno Red.....they all looked hot !.....and all 3 were fully loaded including the rear DVD player (VES ).....i was told that my Yellow Daytona RT will be available in a few months....Orange (go Mang go !) Daytona RTs will be built first followed by Yellow ( Top Banana ).....anyways i love this site....let's all help each other out ! :)

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
One report I have had, by an admitttedly fussy freind, who sat in one at the NY Auto Show, is that the front sight line upward (like sitting at a stoplight and looking at the light) was really short.

"Like looking out of a gun turret" was how he described it. Can you equate it to a known vehicle? His perceptions are colored by his own cars, I think. He has a TR-4, TR-8, a Jeep Cherokee, and a Porsche Boxster S.

So I'm curious what a more unbiased person has to say. I've seen this guy clench his fists about the small windows in the 300C:)

·
Banned
591 Posts
300C windows are fine...I drive one everyday. The only time I had problems was after I heard complaints and noticed the d/s r/v mirror gets in the way on tight left hand/down slope drive ways. Umm what dont you like about your Impala??? :confused: :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Seems to be a 50/50 feeling with regards to how high the door panels come up on these cars (300-Magnum-Charger). Some like it because it gives them a feeling of security, others are used to having more window to their side. Personally, when I drove a 300C, I didn't mind it. It would take a little getting used to, but not much. If you want to know what it's going to be like, go sit in a 300 or a Magnum. They won't be that much different than the Charger.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
went to "cruise night" here in denver where you could test drive dodge products..except Charger, which you could sit in...I thought it had more visibility than the 300...the reps at this event were telling people " around may 21-25Th as delivery dates....

P.S. I got the job with dodge as a service advisor! I start tomorrow! Can you say employee discount? I know I can :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lol no, I think the 10 chargers where in Edmonton before they got sent to you. The day I took these they were loaded up onto to semi trucks and hauled off to their next stop which I guess is Richmond. ;)

Sweet cars, I just lucked out and happen to be in the right place at the right time. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts