Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts

If you're looking for a good set of "first mods" for your 5.7L or 6.1L HEMI, our Tropical Storm kit (part of our new "Hurricane" line-up of packages) makes it easy and affordable. For $699 you get a carbon fiber cold air intake kit (made by JLT), a DiabloSport Predator handheld tuner, the USB PC kit (to connect the Predator to your computer for updated tunes), a Jet 180˚ thermostat, and a billet catch can by BT with the Speedlogix logo engraved.

To order: http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/bmc-ts-hemi.htm

Fits the following years:
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

Fits the following vehicles:
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum

Fits the following engines:
5.7L HEMI, 6.1L HEMI

-------------------------------------------------------
Other Speedlogix Hurricane kits will be available soon!!

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
If you are looking to start modding your Charger this is an awesome package! All the best proven bolt ons, and at a great savings over purchasing seperately!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We installed a TS kit today and here is a pic ...

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
These kits have been flying off the shelves. All the best mods in one kit and one great price.

Here is what a customer with a 2010 Plum Crazy Challenger said about our kit!

"All ready have my TS kit installed and what a beauty it is too. The difference was noticed instantly when I fired it up after the performance tune was installed. You guys (and gals) have put together a great Kit to start moding my Hemi with and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. My congrats on a perfect starter Kit and I MEAN PERFECT !!! For the first time I smoked those rear tires so good my pal couldn't see the rear end of the car for smoke. Not something I intend to do often mind you, though it is nice to know you can if you choose to."-Mooseman

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looking for somewhere to start? Well we at Speedlogix have the perfect kit for you. Our Tropical Storm kit will provide you with all the basic mods that will help give you more horsepower!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Speedlogix Tropical Storm kits are in stock and ready to ship!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts