Charger Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,799 Posts
Looking for a LSD for my 2010 R/T with 2.65 gearing... I don't know what size the half shafts are or the differential specs.... any info. you have is appreciated!

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Looking for a LSD for my 2010 R/T with 2.65 gearing... I don't know what size the half shafts are or the differential specs.... any info. you have is appreciated!
Are you wanting to keep the 2.65 gears or swap to a different gear as well?

·
Premium Member
8,799 Posts
3.06 would be OK, I don't care much, either way... I like my 24MPG, but I'm SOoooo close to the 12's..... decisions, decisions... :D

I don't have a big budget, so whatever is the most economical solution to a LSD.

·
Premium Member
2,133 Posts
I'm in the market as well. I think I want at least the 3.06 gears.

·
Premium Member
8,799 Posts
Swap to the 3.06

I see them listed for the 09.... IDK if the '10 is the same..... will it work?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Anyone know of a photo pictorial how to swap out the Getrag LSD? I have mine on layaway w/ Speelogix, and hope to have it paid off in Jan 2011. I am pretty sure I can do it myself, and have seen the threads on this forum as well as LX Forums, but not too many step by step photos......Any web site links ect, ect, would be of great help....

Hey Mikey / SRT8U...any install manuals or any thing?...Thanks.....Andy

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Anyone w/ any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,133 Posts
Hey Jonny why don't you and beam3215 meet me here in san diego and we'll do all 3 at once. lol

·
Premium Member
8,799 Posts
Hey Jonny why don't you and beam3215 meet me here in san diego and we'll do all 3 at once. lol
Sounds like a plan!!!

I'll assemble a dog team, and beam3215 can "jet ski across the Pacific" :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Sounds like a plan.....then we'll bring our cars back here to Oahu. I'll get you guys a cameo spot on Hawaii Five-O. With the Chargers of course, which is what Dano and McGarrett should be driving in the first place instead of that damned Chevy..........

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hey Mikey...just let me know when Getrag 3.06 order #9143 ships...This thread is fine for posting or a PM as well. Thanks again, Bro. Will be placing an order for the Eagle manifold conversion Kit on the first......What would be the shipping type and price to Hawaii....96744 zip?

Thanks again for all your GREAT customer service...Andy

41 - 52 of 52 Posts