Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I wanted to let you all know about the Customer Testimonials page we have on our site. We receive a lot of great feedback from you guys, and for the past several months I have been trying to compile as much of it as possible for this page. It's always a work in progress, and any feedback you have is welcome and appreciated. :)

https://www.speedlogixstore.com/Articles.asp?ID=134

If you would like to add a comment to the page, please feel free to post it here and I'll add it to our site. You can also email any feedback to lisa @ speedlogix . net (without the spaces). We enjoy working with all of you and appreciate your feedback and support!

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Only the best products and great shipping. They get alots of new things and try them out on their cars first. Very knowledgable people. Enjoy doing bussiness with them.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only the best products and great shipping. They get alots of new things and try them out on their cars first. Very knowledgable people. Enjoy doing bussiness with them.
Thank you very much!!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Hey Lisa, i know we don`t have the best relations, but i talked to Mikey today and i will be ordering about $1300.00 bucks worth of stuff from you guy`s tomorrow. I am over our spat and hope you are too. Here`s a list of what i`m getting...
1. Moroso coolant & power steering
2. CPR fuel rails in blue with fuel line kit front and back loop- AN fittings
3. El Diablo

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
I'm not sure of the guys name but i discussed the sts kit with one of bmc's employees last year on the lx. This person was very knowledgeable and answered all questions quickly without letting days go between pm. Now thats customer service to get help on a product they knew they werent gonna sell because the product wasnt even completely designed yet let alone for sale.
I dont remember the persons name, as its been awhile but i'm sure i'll remember shortly.

(hopes this post earns a free decal :grin:)

I'm actually breaking off of my support of another vendor and i'm sure some of my buddies will be too due to customer service issues. Hopefully they'll ride the bmc train with me next choochoo

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I'm not sure of the guys name but i discussed the sts kit with one of bmc's employees last year on the lx. This person was very knowledgeable and answered all questions quickly without letting days go between pm. Now thats customer service to get help on a product they knew they werent gonna sell because the product wasnt even completely designed yet let alone for sale.
I dont remember the persons name, as its been awhile but i'm sure i'll remember shortly.

(hopes this post earns a free decal :grin:)

I'm actually breaking off of my support of another vendor and i'm sure some of my buddies will be too due to customer service issues. Hopefully they'll ride the bmc train with me next choochoo
I think that was me, I know we chatted quite a bit about the Turbo's way back when...thanks for the compliment...we all appreciate it!:banana::beer_yum:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
HEY it was that guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:grin:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Lisa, i know we don`t have the best relations, but i talked to Mikey today and i will be ordering about $1300.00 bucks worth of stuff from you guy`s tomorrow. I am over our spat and hope you are too. Here`s a list of what i`m getting...
1. Moroso coolant & power steering
2. CPR fuel rails in blue with fuel line kit front and back loop- AN fittings
3. El Diablo
You're cool with me and I understand your desire for the 90˚and no hard feelings here, I am not like that. :)

I'm glad to know that was YOU talking with Mikey about this order, and thank you very much for the support! He told me of your conversation and future order, but he wasn't aware that was you in particular, so good to know. We will take extra special care of you now. ;)

Lisa.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
You're cool with me and I understand your desire for the 90˚and no hard feelings here, I am not like that. :)

I'm glad to know that was YOU talking with Mikey about this order, and thank you very much for the support! He told me of your conversation and future order, but he wasn't aware that was you in particular, so good to know. We will take extra special care of you now. ;)

Lisa.
Cool, i`ll call you tomorrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts