Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 07 SE recently. I am not into fast cars anymore, but still like the look of the charger. I especially like a lot of the customs I have seen on the board. I am thinking about going with 20" or 22" wheels (yea, purely for the look), but really curious as to how they ride?
So on to my request.... anybody willing to meet up and take me for quick ride in your Charger with 20's or 22's? I would like to feel the ride of each size wheel. I like the look of the 22's, but not sure if I am willing to deal with the ride quality.... especially being that I have no idea what one rides like on 20's or 22's.
So if anyone is free over the weekend, and in the DFW area, willing to help a brother out, drop me a pm. I live in north Fort Worth, just south of Keller, and west of Watagua.
Thanks, Mo

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I just bought an 07 SE recently. I am not into fast cars anymore, but still like the look of the charger. I especially like a lot of the customs I have seen on the board. I am thinking about going with 20" or 22" wheels (yea, purely for the look), but really curious as to how they ride?
So on to my request.... anybody willing to meet up and take me for quick ride in your Charger with 20's or 22's? I would like to feel the ride of each size wheel. I like the look of the 22's, but not sure if I am willing to deal with the ride quality.... especially being that I have no idea what one rides like on 20's or 22's.
So if anyone is free over the weekend, and in the DFW area, willing to help a brother out, drop me a pm. I live in north Fort Worth, just south of Keller, and west of Watagua.
Thanks, Mo
You might consider going to the All-TX Meet & Greet on October 6th. You'll have your pick of wheel sizes, and I'm sure some folks wouldn't mind.

Edit: Here's the thread: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50927

·
Registered
59 Posts
Lookin forward to meeting ya at the DFW M&G Mo. Ive got 20s wraped in allot of meat and i love the ride. i wasn't sure i would

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.