Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased some ngk iridium spark plugs from moesperformance.com. I just thought I would search around a bit online and notice that moes claims the ngk iridium stock heat range plug for the 5.7 is part# 2314, but other sites list part #2313 as the stock heat range for the 5.7. Which is it? I ordered 2314. If it is one step colder, is this going to be a problem? I have the superchips tuner, afe intake, and borla catback... Any thoughts?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has anyone purchased them from Moesperformance.com? Surely someone must have noticed the different part #s

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have not ordered form them but I to have been looking to go to the NKG plugs. What has held me up thus far is not knowing exactly which one was for us and the 5.7. So if anyone out there knows for sure one way or the other please chime in.........

·
Registered
298 Posts
As quoted from another post....You can get the NGK v-power copper plugs that are 1 step colder for the R/T for around 45 bucks for all 16. Part number is 4306. G-power ngk is 3381 and laser ngk 4998. All are 6.1 plugs which are 1 colder than the 5.7 plug. Just pick what you want and the price you wanna pay.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not ordered form them but I to have been looking to go to the NKG plugs. What has held me up thus far is not knowing exactly which one was for us and the 5.7. So if anyone out there knows for sure one way or the other please chime in.........
I finally had a chance to get a call in to NGK. They confirmed that the stock heat range iridium plug for the 5.7 is #2313. The 6.1L stock heat range plug is #2314.

Please be aware when ordering. As for the 2314 plugs I was shipped, I am hoping to sell them in Canada rather than deal with International returns. Check the Canada forum for my post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts