Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,

I have a 2009 SE with stock rims. I want to put spacers to bring them out flush with the cars side. My question is should I go half inch or inch with the spacers. Second question is has anybody done this. I dont have the money right now to go with new rims the way it should be done so thats why i am looking at spacers. Any advice would be appreciated thx.

Robert

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
OK,

I have a 2009 SE with stock rims. I want to put spacers to bring them out flush with the cars side. My question is should I go half inch or inch with the spacers. Second question is has anybody done this. I dont have the money right now to go with new rims the way it should be done so thats why i am looking at spacers. Any advice would be appreciated thx.

Robert
For your first post, you should go to the New Members thread and introduce yourself and give some info on you and your car. Then we can welcome you and answer your questions.

If all you are looking for is an answer to your question and you don't plan on becoming a part of this community, I would remind you that this isn't Google where you simply ask a question and move on. Members here aren't paid to answer questions.

I genuinely hope you are planning on becoming a part of the Forum and we would love to welcome you here. :beerchug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts