Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Houston,

I was thinking it the other day when I passed by a few chargers on the road that it would be nice to have a way to tell if they were in the club.

Only thing I could think of would be some sort of sticker/decal. I saw a pic of a SocalLX sticker and thought it would be pretty cool.

I'm not a graphics wiz by no means so here are just some kind of ideas.

I'm sure someone could come up with something better. Possibly the mopar logo with the space ships going around in sticker form. Just thought I would throw out the idea if no one had thought about it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
sounds good...new england here or just a chargerforums.com decal would be cool. :lol:

·
Registered
739 Posts
we had thought about a sticker. the logo might be to cluttered so was thinking about the club name spelled out, like you see on the website, in the club font.

Hey Houston,

I was thinking it the other day when I passed by a few chargers on the road that it would be nice to have a way to tell if they were in the club.

Only thing I could think of would be some sort of sticker/decal. I saw a pic of a SocalLX sticker and thought it would be pretty cool.

I'm not a graphics wiz by no means so here are just some kind of ideas.

I'm sure someone could come up with something better. Possibly the mopar logo with the space ships going around in sticker form. Just thought I would throw out the idea if no one had thought about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
great idea guys -- Freebird is working a project with one of our own members that works as a graphic designed at a local printing company ....

Freebird ??? :) we need our stinking badges.......ah, stickers .. lol !!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Traders Village has a sticker and graphics place in it... I got some stickers done for my corvette about 8 months ago ... Good price too ...

multicolor ... corvette log ... 14" accross ... 8 bucks...
I'm sure just logos will be cheaper...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha Traders Village.....Good memories of the one near Dallas. They also have a graphics place there but me and some friends just bought a David Bowie sticker that was holographic and had a rainbow on it and put it on another friends Mustang.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Hey don`t forget Armadillo`s place - he has a guy there that does stickers, altho I don`t know what he would charge or if he can do multi colors.

Scott

·
Registered
458 Posts
MAN! More stickers for the daytona ;)

·
Registered
353 Posts
I was looking at getting something small that fits in the useless little dip on the front glass behind the rear view.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts