Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**** from post on other forums from stealthSRT8 **********

A big SCLX welcome to all our new members that have sent emails
expressing their interest in our little LX community. (Please be sure to check your JUNK mail folders and add [email protected] to your address books)

Reminder, this Saturday is our roadtrip to Austin/Capital City LX. I
know some from San Antonio/Alamo City are rolling up and some from
Space City are rolling west. Visit our website for details and be
sure to shout out on the roll call threads at various forums:

http://www.spacecitylx.com/Blog %2...589AED803.html

Now, for some of you who are not able to roll to Austin, we don't want
you left out. Anyone interested in a September 29th, Meet and
Greet????? The past couple M/G have been graciously hosted by John
Wilson at Armadillo Indoor Marketplace. While we've enjoyed the A/C,
it's time to have an early evening outdoor event. It will still be
hot, but hopefully those of you with busy schedules will be able to
join us.

September 29th
6pm-9pm

We are looking for your ideas and suggestions regarding a location.
We'll need the location's permission to use their parking lot. Please
reply back soon with your suggestions, we'd like to nail the location
down by this Friday.

Thanks to all of you for your continued interest in our local LX community.

--
John - SRT BEE
Mark - FreebirdSRT
Tracy - NotYet
Rob - StealthSRT8

www.spacecitylx.com

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
lest something totally random pops up you can stick my name on taht list. by that time im hoping to have some sort of headers to pair up with ym CAI and the diablosport. (i was informed by Andy over at PPP that they are sposed to recieve them by monday, and will be shipping and should be arriving to guys like me on friday of next week)

so maybe i can take some of you folks for a spin to check it out.

sadly i doubt i will make the trip to austin, but who knows.

this will be my first meet along with my baby who has some "character" on her front bumper. but its about time i get to know some of the fellow enthusiasts in houston.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
what about having a track night?

·
Registered
601 Posts
hey guys, since im new and cant make the austin road trip i would be down for a little meet and greet!

where are most of you guys comin from?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Since we are going to Austin this month as our main M&G. The Sept. 29th in-formal Houston M&G is being offered for those that can't make Austin. We will do the same thing for Oct. since we will be up in Dallas for the All Texas M&G 10/6.

SCLX is hosting a race and dyno event for our November M&G. We are hosting it at the track in Sealy, TX. Alamo City should plan to come to that event for racing.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Since we are going to Austin this month as our main M&G. The Sept. 29th in-formal Houston M&G is being offered for those that can't make Austin. We will do the same thing for Oct. since we will be up in Dallas for the All Texas M&G 10/6.

SCLX is hosting a race and dyno event for our November M&G. We are hosting it at the track in Sealy, TX. Alamo City should plan to come to that event for racing.

I'm sure with this much notice we should be able to make it. I can't wait till we can host you guys!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts

is this out at hennessey's track at lonestar?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
cool, i may have to come check it out too. Definately in for the MnG though!
The track M&G in Nov. will be fun. We will have 1/4 mile racing, car show and dyno runs.

·
Registered
601 Posts
good stuff, well ill defianately have the mod bug by then, im anxious to meet some of you local guys to hear some exhausts and see yalls upgrades in person before i get to startin mine :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I work at the track - lonestarraceway.com in Sealy every Friday night -- you guys are welcome to come anytime ---

AS FreebirdSRT mentioned -- SpaceCity LX will be hosting an all mopar day at the tack -- drag and car show on 11/3/07 -- more details coming soon -- stay tuned or chk the forum and our website --thx!!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
is there anywhere around that you can autocross? my dad used to have a 911 that he slapped headers on and took the cats off and chipped and stuff. this was over 20 yrs ago. he said he realized it was time to sell it when "i tried to fix it with a hammer" at the age of like... idk, like 2 or 3? and become a family man :p

he used ot autocross it and was in the porsche club out at texas speedway or whatever near college station.

id love to get in on some action.

just for some side info. he got an 07 infiniti g35 sport edition 4 door. we dragged down the feeder road a couple nights ago. man. that car is about as even of a match that ive found yet. it came down to the launch and even then, neither of us could pull. v6 vs v8. but 800 lb difference. was fun :)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
is there anywhere around that you can autocross? my dad used to have a 911 that he slapped headers on and took the cats off and chipped and stuff. this was over 20 yrs ago. he said he realized it was time to sell it when "i tried to fix it with a hammer" at the age of like... idk, like 2 or 3? and become a family man :p
Lone Star Raceway just signed off for the autocross track to be built out there. Don't know when the completed date for the autocross track is though.

he used ot autocross it and was in the porsche club out at texas speedway or whatever near college station.
That autocross track is still there. There is a newer one in Houston (motorsports ranch or something like that). But it is a members only track and the fee is high. A place for the Viper & Porsche crowd.

id love to get in on some action.

just for some side info. he got an 07 infiniti g35 sport edition 4 door. we dragged down the feeder road a couple nights ago. man. that car is about as even of a match that ive found yet. it came down to the launch and even then, neither of us could pull. v6 vs v8. but 800 lb difference. was fun :)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I work at the track - lonestarraceway.com in Sealy every Friday night -- you guys are welcome to come anytime ---

AS FreebirdSRT mentioned -- SpaceCity LX will be hosting an all mopar day at the tack -- drag and car show on 11/3/07 -- more details coming soon -- stay tuned or chk the forum and our website --thx!!
I recently just started working out at the track on Friday nights as well. See you out there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'll be attending for sure, with my new exhaust that im getting installed in the next week or so

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
what kinda of exhaust are u gettin? ive been lookin for something for my 3-5
When it gets cooler outside, lets go ride our bikes. I have an 01 CBR929RR1.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts