Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Even though I'm not driving a charger as of yet, I wanted to extend invitations to participate in our Dyno Day. This will be hosted at West Coast Viper Racing's shop in Temecula on Saturday, September 3rd (tentatively). We'll be getting 3 dyno runs for $50-60. It's a 2 wheel drive, in-floor dyno. I have this posted up on dodgetalk.com , 2gstratus.org, socal3g.com, and vwvortex.com. All forums where I post and/or meet up with members.
Our count is currently about 20 people. The more the merrier.

Let me know if you're interested. I follow up with more details on this thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
List of who's in so far. Still open to anyone interested.
Broke the 20 car mark if nobody backs out. Makes it $50 for 3 pulls.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I will not have my charger by then, or I would make a trip out... plus charger or no charger I will be out near Temecula on the weekend of the Sept. 24th...

hope you all have fun, and wish I could attend...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DAYTONA_R/T said:
I will not have my charger by then, or I would make a trip out... plus charger or no charger I will be out near Temecula on the weekend of the Sept. 24th...

hope you all have fun, and wish I could attend...
I'd love to see a Charger show up to see how much hp the trannies eat up. An SRT-8 would be even better! :p
Welcome to come by though...here's an updated list of attendees so far...

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
well, if I dont have my charger, I will have my avalanche, and you dont want to tell me, "the more the merrier" as I will bring 100 Avalanches with me... hehehe (I am going out for an Avalanche club "Mega Meet")

·
Registered
125 Posts
New to this stuff, sounds good what time and directions. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bad news!

Dyno day is cancelled for now. May try to set it up again later.

While I was in Tokyo, one of the full race setup Vipers blew a clutch on the dyno and the exploding parts cut the fuel line, igniting the race fuel and burned the car to the ground in a matter of minutes. Needless to say, the dyno suffered greatly from this little incident. Hoping to get some pics of the aftermath from the guys at the shop.
Estimated value of said Viper = $250,000 (give or take).

Sorry for the late notice...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Anyone doing any Meet N Greets in SOCAL or is it only on lx forums.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts