Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm friends with the owner of a tiki bar in Forked River, NJ... a couple srt guys are gonna get together there on November 4th for a couple drinks, some car bs'n and some FOOTBALL!!!!

for more info, check out http://www.myspace.com/thecaptainsinn

or http://www.captainsinnnj.com/TikiBar.htm

im thinkin around 3pm or so for the meet... would anyone be interested? great food and drinks, and should be an awesome time!!!!

ps... that day is the clash of the titans in the NFL, so its DEF gonna be a good day, haha Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots at 4:15, so ill be there for the game one way or another, lol, come join me!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tommy! Long time no see! I'll see what I can do for next Sunday. I got your text message. I haven't been on the boards lately, been very busy with work and my impala. Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tommy! Long time no see! I'll see what I can do for next Sunday. I got your text message. I haven't been on the boards lately, been very busy with work and my impala. Talk to you soon.
There's no seeing what you can do, show up.... :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can look at myspace without being a member, just not the pictures in the albums. I don't know I was trying to get the fellas from our area who had showed up to our other meet.

If you know of anyone just tell them.... Doesn't matter cars, trucks bikes and boats all welcome.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For all the cool people that are showing up on Sunday - due to popular demand and my request the tiki bar is NOW serving TWISTED TEAS! LOL Go down easy and after a handful so do you.... haha and they are having good entertainment. A guy named Charlie Mac is singing he's really good and gets people into it. So those who haven't decided yet if they want to make the trip...just do it and lets have some damn fun! BTW I was there tonight - Nov. 1st lol in a t-shirt those heaters are fabulous.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See whoever is coming tomorrow, it looks like a decent turnout from all the other forums....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts