Place : Pompano Beach Hooters Restaurant
Federal Hwy just North of Copans Rd. in Pompano Beach

Time : 5PM - 9PM

10% off Food and Drinks

Stay around until at least 8PM for the HOOTERS GIRL CHOICE AWARD

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
you do? well i'm there chasing the chicks around the place and i dont remember bumping into you! MAYBE john warned you about me? HEHE

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
NICE!!!!:lol: AND thats coming from the guy that tells all the lady's you shoot for PLAYBOY and are going to make them a star!! YOU PERV! i've heard your rap-pretty lame:grin:

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey john that link isnt working and i wanted everyone to see that i let some chick sit her butt on the hood of my charger.
Hey Steve now I know you won't be washing your hood for a week! You had your nose right on the hood of the car all night.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
so i win the hooters girl award and theres no pic's of me freaking out when she's sitting on my hood??????????:lol: COME ON JOHN!!! i went by that hooters this morning and the street is black with rubber marks every were.

·
Registered
23 Posts
so i win the hooters girl award and theres no pic's of me freaking out when she's sitting on my hood??????????:lol: COME ON JOHN!!! i went by that hooters this morning and the street is black with rubber marks every were.
LOL I know I saw the rubber marks clearly last night. Maybe next time we can turn off your esp and can see your car burn out!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
there's butt and nose prints stuck to my hood now!!!! that little chick was fine. BUT THEY ARE ALL SUPER GOOD LOOKING THERE. i wonder why CHRISSY from DIABLO was afraid to hang out with us?????? she avoided us like we had a bad case of the ugly's:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts