Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members in the clemson,sc area? Just got my car and as looking for some heads up on customization shops in the area, good places to ride, local car shows, etc.

·
Registered
90 Posts
No clemson fan here, DAWGS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!! Anythign orange (outside the General lee) I hate [on the T shirt].:grin:
But I'm stationed in Charleston if it helps.

·
Registered
696 Posts
lol tanky. Im in Gville and not really a hard core clemson fan, fun they never play the gators so I pull for clemson in the state of SC. If youre looking for audio installations I have a buddy that will hook you up just let me know.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I grew up around the area but now live near charlotte. I come down on the weekends every now and then, a matter of fact Im going to be there this weekend so if you see another mango around its me. I wish we had a carolina charger club or something where everyone could get up.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I grew up around the area but now live near charlotte. I come down on the weekends every now and then, a matter of fact Im going to be there this weekend so if you see another mango around its me. I wish we had a carolina charger club or something where everyone could get up.
There is a LX Club operating out of Charlotte

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Well it seems they never seem to post on this site about what they are doing or when they may be getting up. I have seen another guy post on here about that but never seem to see anything posted here about meets or gatherings.
Most of those guys are on the LXForums, even the Charger enthusiasts. I check to see what events are going on in the area, and I usually post the info on this side.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Most of those guys are on the LXForums, even the Charger enthusiasts. I check to see what events are going on in the area, and I usually post the info on this side.
Never seen anything posted here except the food lion auto fair stuff at the speedway. I hardly ever check that sight.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im mainly looking for a place that would do body mods. chavin door handles for example. I can do all the electrical stuff my self. but i need a shop to do interior and exterior work. anything like that around the area?

and for the record im not a clemson fan i just moved to the area from charlotte. go charlotte 49ers if anything!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Im mainly looking for a place that would do body mods. chavin door handles for example. I can do all the electrical stuff my self. but i need a shop to do interior and exterior work. anything like that around the area?

and for the record im not a clemson fan i just moved to the area from charlotte. go charlotte 49ers if anything!

Thanks goodness for that :grin: I'm not too sure about what's available in SC as body work is not not really an interest of mine

·
Registered
330 Posts
i don't need smack talk, i'll just post results:

at least you have good taste in cars. :lol:
As a Carolina fan, I can honestly say... reality sucks on occasion!

However look out, going for our first two year streak in a while this year. I know you guys are nervous! (not that we've looked very good lately)...

We'll see, it's a home game this year.

·
Registered
619 Posts
As a Carolina fan, I can honestly say... reality sucks on occasion!

However look out, going for our first two year streak in a while this year. I know you guys are nervous! (not that we've looked very good lately)...

We'll see, it's a home game this year.
home games have never been good to you guys, lol. they might as well start calling that big dead 'roach of a stadium Death Valley South. :razz:

Games in Columbia:
2005: 13-9 CLEMSON
2003: 63-17 CLEMSON
2001: 20-15 Carolina
1999: 31-21 CLEMSON
1997: 47-21 CLEMSON
1995: 38-17 CLEMSON
1993: 16-13 CLEMSON
1991: 41-24 CLEMSON
1989: 45-0 CLEMSON

on the other hand... if ya'll beat us, Tommy Bowden may get fired, and i am all for that! :lol:

·
Registered
330 Posts
home games have never been good to you guys, lol. they might as well start calling that big dead 'roach of a stadium Death Valley South. :razz:

Games in Columbia:
2005: 13-9 CLEMSON
2003: 63-17 CLEMSON
2001: 20-15 Carolina
1999: 31-21 CLEMSON
1997: 47-21 CLEMSON
1995: 38-17 CLEMSON
1993: 16-13 CLEMSON
1991: 41-24 CLEMSON
1989: 45-0 CLEMSON

on the other hand... if ya'll beat us, Tommy Bowden may get fired, and i am all for that! :lol:
If we dont start playing better than tonight, there is no hope. We started the season with a bang and now can't get anything going.

·
Registered
128 Posts
im in Spartanburg and a Game**** fan ALL DAY

but that Charger SolidOrange has is SWEET

1 - 20 of 22 Posts