Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up guys!?
my srt8 came with that factory kicker setup that i am looking to change out....
i am looking to buy a 10" L7, should i keep the factory enclosure thats off to the side of the trunk and add a spacer or just pay for a costum one?
yes, i will be putting my own amp and keeping my factory nav sat 6 disc head unit. i still want my trunk space is why i dont want to get a big box

other question....
my 07 srt8 came with the whole navigation 6 cd changer head unit buuuut no aux plug in i have an ipod that i would like to jam to but cant.
did others have the same problem if so, how did any of you guys fix this what did you do? install or buy??

get back at me with ideas, opinions and or pictures please!!!

·
Registered
985 Posts
My Magnum didn't have a AUX input so I just bought a good FM transmitter for my iPod. Charger has AUX so the transmitter is now in a closet collecting dust. Good $65 spent there. Want it if I can find it?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no thank you sir. i got one. im looking for a legit hook up... been looking and i think i might have found an ipod adaptor deal for dodge chargers

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Dont you have a usb port? You can download some music into the harddrive or use a usb drive no?

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Y was that fm transmitter 65$ you can find them for about 10 bux thats how much i got one for

·
Registered
985 Posts
Like I said, a GOOD fm transmitter.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Lol messed with everyone elses signals? Made everyone listen to what you had on huh lol

·
Registered
985 Posts
We only have like 5 or 6 main stations around here. I know its worse in big cities that have way more stations, but in the Magnum, since I believe the antenna is actually in the back of the car, I wanted one that was going to tansmit a strong enough signal for the music to be as clear as possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts