Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all, I am new to this Forum. I am happy to say, I ordered a 2008 Charger R/T with the Road and Track package, Nav, and Rear seat DVD. I can not wait. I called today to check the status and it is in C status so I am about 8 weeks away. I will keep you posted. Right now I drive a 07 Camry Hybrid which I hate. Cant wait.... Later

·
Registered
236 Posts
Good to see someone moving away from the T word into dodge :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome, This is going to be the longest wait of your life!!! lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have always had Dodges but my wife is a Earth Freak, so I thought I would give it a try. My Bad.... Wont happen again.... Does anyone know how I can change my user name so my e-mail address does not show up.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Send GLHS837 a PM. He can do it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am getting the Brillant Black. This will be my 6th dodge. I had a Stealth R/T, 3 Ram Pickups (most recently a 07 Power Wagon) and a Durango with the Hemi. I love Dodge nd I am happy to be home.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
tell your wife about the mds system. Thats tree hugger friendly, and welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats. You're gonna be having some fun in the brand spanking new Charger!

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Congrats on the choice of ride.

Now run away from these forums as fast as you can - staying here results in a severe drain on your finances :D

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee-you'll love the R/T, especially since you chose brilliant black which is the fastest color!:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I called Dodge and now my car is in D status. I have a VIN # and the car is in paint. Does anyone know how long this process takes. I cant freakin wait!!!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats and Welcome. Wont be long till you start driving by the dealership everday looking for it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i talked to my salesman today and he told me that my car should be in, in about 3 weeks or so. I also ordered a CAI and i might order my exhaust next week...

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
i talked to my salesman today and he told me that my car should be in, in about 3 weeks or so. I also ordered a CAI and i might order my exhaust next week...
It begins, welcome to the forums and let the moditis run wild.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts