Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, fellow Charger owners!

I've been a member over at dodgeintrepid.net for quite some time. I've had my 3.3L Trep for over 10 yrs. The body is beginning to rot and other things are starting to go so its time to upgrade.
I have my eye on a new 2007 silver SXT. Hopefully if I can find the time I'll be able to get her next week. Then I'll be heading right over to the rust proof/undercoating guy for that good stuff and also that acrylic teflon finish.
The winters and roads in northern Ohio are very unforgiving. I almost hate to bring a nice new Charger into this soon to be frigid, winter wasteland.

Looking forward to my new family member!

-GB49

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hello, fellow Charger owners!

I've been a member over at dodgeintrepid.net for quite some time. I've had my 3.3L Trep for over 10 yrs. The body is beginning to rot and other things are starting to go so its time to upgrade.
I have my eye on a new 2007 silver SXT. Hopefully if I can find the time I'll be able to get her next week. Then I'll be heading right over to the rust proof/undercoating guy for that good stuff and also that acrylic teflon finish.
The winters and roads in northern Ohio are very unforgiving. I almost hate to bring a nice new Charger into this soon to be frigid, winter wasteland.

Looking forward to my new family member!

-GB49
Welcome to the Chargerforums.com Buddy from Lanark, Ont.:knockout:

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome to chargerforums! I also have an Intrepid, so I'm usually checking things out at dodgeintrepid.net if I'm not here. You will love this forum and can learn a lot!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
WELCOME from Northern CA!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!