Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I just ordered a 15' Charger R/T. I am stationed in Germany and due back stateside in July. I ordered through military sales and the car will be waiting for me in July. I ordered the plus package and the wheels and tunes package! I couldn't do that on Dodge.com

·
Registered
366 Posts
nice man what color?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Congrats, hopefull these next few months go quick for you:thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats, hopefull these next few months go quick for you:thumbup:
I hear you. I've been talking about it nonstop since I ordered it. Suffice to say my wife is already tired of it and we don't even have it yet. She'll change her mind! But it's still winter here so when I get it will be summer. Just in time for a Vegas drive!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I hear you. I've been talking about it nonstop since I ordered it. Suffice to say my wife is already tired of it and we don't even have it yet. She'll change her mind! But it's still winter here so when I get it will be summer. Just in time for a Vegas drive!
Yeah that's how my girlfriend was, but she got used to it and she sees how happy it makes me. So now she is supportive and listens when I talk about my charger.

Anyways, yeah its gonna be a fun summer for you haha

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the time is almost here. I pick up in Salt Lake City on July 23rd. My first stop will be to tint the windows and add a 3M clear bra. Then I will be plasti dipping the rims black. The hyperblack isn't dark enough for me but I like the rims.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts