Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These side stripes would be AWESOME

Just giving my opinion for your community, in case others agreed with me and wanted someone to make these decals... I could let a company or 2 know and they could make these for you guys... ust trying to help.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Goat Lover said:
Aside from 2 less doors, bigger tips, the SRT spoiler and hood, and some new tails...

Just my opinion though... :)

goat lover... you said in your last post that you did not want to be a troll and that you did not agree with the 4 doors on the car... if you continue to post about the 4 door thing... your presence here will not be accepted very well...you said it once... and that was enough

aside from that welcome to the club

edit: typo

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Goat Lover said:
Aside from 2 less doors, bigger tips, the SRT spoiler and hood, and some new tails...

Just my opinion though... :)
Trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) sorry man, not tryin to be a troll...

I am just saying that those stripse ont he side are bad ass... shure the daytona version has sode stripes but these ones ust look cooler IMO... ust giving your car comunity ideas... Maybe someone would want to make these for you guys if you liked the look?

Also was saying that i like the SRT spoiler and hood.

I will try to not mention the 2 extra doors as much... but there is like this voice in my head telling me "Dat aint right!" lol, j/k :laugh:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DirtyOM said:
Trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Hey now, Hey now! am just giving some ideas for your comunity... thats the way we do it on any other forum ive been to. I like to help out.
:)

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i agree with my charger buds...don't bash at all please, however, i like that look - something new and fresh and i am very much considering this idea. but be nice man - we all LOVE the charger here!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GoDaddy said:
i agree with my charger buds...don't bash at all please, however, i like that look - something new and fresh and i am very much considering this idea. but be nice man - we all LOVE the charger here!!!
I understand, wasnt tryin to bash :cry: lol will be nice from now on

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
where did you get that idea from by the way....it looks good. so far i have seen two post already by you and you are costing me money here....quit posting...lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bstowers said:
That color of green should never have been let out of the baby food jar.
I agree about the color, its the HEMI stripes thats what im talking about though... red hemi stripes on black and black on the other colors... either way it would look bad ass no matter what

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GoDaddy said:
where did you get that idea from by the way....it looks good. so far i have seen two post already by you and you are costing me money here....quit posting...lol
lol, the gears in my brain keep turnin... Its the same way with every car i look at... I look at it and i think to my self "Now what could make that car even cooler would be..."

lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts